PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you retrive a hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you retrive a hand

i have two hand i would like some help on. they both were from the warm up. Both hand i feel i didnot bet right. one i won, the other put me on the rail.

hand 1 12531279 i won that one but feel i didnot play it right. i think i should have tried to keep in the others and increased the pot. i think i was a lock.

hand 2 12534945 i got put out. was up agnist a large bank roll, 3x. tried to bet him out, fat chance. had QQ and a flush draw. lost to a flush draw on the river.

the first hand didn't hurt, early and won. secound one i think i should have gone all in after the flop.

if i can get the hands i'll repost.

thanks

marty

use the handanalysis forum post the numbers under the new request thread with a few details and tim will hopefully post them up for you

Comment

Working...
    X