PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"card cap"???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "card cap"???

dumb question BUT, if you have a lucky coin or token laying on your cards to protect them, what is this called? I have heard the term "card cap" - is this correct?

Thanks for your intelligent answer to a not-so-intelligent question...

Re: "card cap"???

Originally posted by clubroyal
    dumb question BUT, if you have a lucky coin or token laying on your cards to protect them, what is this called? I have heard the term "card cap" - is this correct?

Yep. That's what it's called. Unless you have one that spins; then it's usually called a "spinner."

Comment

Lou wrote:
      clubroyal wrote:

Yep. That's what it's called. Unless you have one that spins; then it's usually called a "spinner."
      Hmmmmm..... we called "spinners" something entirely different then a "card cap"..... but, ya know, we could chalk that up to different backgrounds, I suppose.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
        Hmmmmm..... we called "spinners" something entirely different then a "card cap"..... but, ya know, we could chalk that up to different backgrounds, I suppose.....

Yep, "spinner" brings something else entirely to my mind, too. Now, having my idea of a "spinner" as a card cap - that would make for an interesting night of poker!

Comment

Working...
        X