PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Find Poker Courses at the School | General Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Find Poker Courses at the School | General Questions

Hi there,

All of the Poker Courses & Quizzes can be found under the 'Strategy' tab at the school. You can also find the overview page HERE.

Please use this thread to post any general questions you have about any of the material provided.

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Thanks royalraise85. Lot of useful stuff at PS school!

Comment

I have completed all the forces on the poker store except for the hand of the day I can't figure out how to get past 98% is there any way you can help me figure out how I can finish that course

Comment

Hi BS ERR98, it could have been that one of the articles/videos was very old and no longer works and was removed. The Hand of the Day course was created a few years back now.
        Online Poker League
        Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

but that is the last thing I need to do to complete all of the courses and everything in there except for that I able to complete I'm just wondering how do I completely finish the course 100%

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.