PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to participate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to participate

Hi All

I am new to PSO. I would like to participate in the Bankroll Builder promotion.

Thank you

Estrella

Originally posted by Estrella2720 View Post
    Hi All

I am new to PSO. I would like to participate in the Bankroll Builder promotion.

Thank you

Estrella

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Comment

Hello again, Unfortunately we regret to say that your account is not eligible for this promotion. However you can still avail of the learning material here at the school and take the courses and quizzes here. You can also post hands for review in the Poker Education section. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello

Could I know why I am not eligible?

Thank you very much

Estrella

Comment

Hello Could I know why I am not eligible? Thank you very much Estrella
          Hello again, Sorry to hear that your account is not eligible. Moderators here at the school have no access to your personal account information, we are simply told which accounts are eligible or not. To get an answer to your question you would have to email support at support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars team would be able to assist you further. Keep attending the live trainings here though and you can always post hands for review in the Hand Analysis sections, all of this is free to you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello

I was able to fix the issue and all should be OK now. My French account has been disabled and I have been confirmed everything is in order now.
            i posted a second thread yesterday, and I was not aware I could not do it.
            http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...258#post535258

Sorry about that...

Could you keep me posted?

Thanks again

Isabelle

Comment

Hello

I was able to fix the issue and all should be OK now. My French account has been disabled and I have been confirmed everything is in order now.
              i posted a second thread yesterday, and I was not aware I could not do it.
              http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...258#post535258

Sorry about that...

Could you keep me posted?

Thanks again

Isabelle
              To get an answer to your question you would have to email support at support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars team would be able to assist you further.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.