PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bankroll Builder

    Hello, I'm new to pokerstars and i would like to be in the bankroll builder promotion,what i need to do to be eligible for this promotion?

  • #2
    Originally posted by A.U.90 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to pokerstars and i would like to be in the bankroll builder promotion,what i need to do to be eligible for this promotion?

    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!


    Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

    >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

    We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!


    Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

    Team PokerSchoolOnline
    Moderator

    Bracelet Winner


    Comment


    • #3
      Hello,

      You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

      NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.


      First Step


      Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

      Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.


      Team PokerSchoolOnline
      Moderator

      Bracelet Winner


      Comment


      • #4
        Hello, i passed the quiz, can you tell me when i will receive my free $8? Btw i saw i received a ticket on 2 septembre for "grundlagen 1" where i can use it?
        Last edited by A.U.90; Mon Sep 08, 2014, 06:42 AM. Reason: forgot to say i passed the quiz

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by A.U.90 View Post
          Hello, i passed the quiz, can you tell me when i will receive my free $8? Btw i saw i received a ticket on 2 septembre for "grundlagen 1" where i can use it?
          Great job on passing the quiz, you'll get your 1st bonus within 24 hours. When you get your bonus please play some 1/2 cent tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer. NB: You must post a Cash Game hand only, tournament hands do not count for this promotion. You must use the Hand Replayer only to post your hand, we cannot accept hands posted in any other way. Team PokerSchoolOnline PS, we do not know anything about that ticket, it's not from one of our promotion. Cheers, Raiser umbup:
          Moderator

          Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            Hello, Thank you, i got my free $2, right now i play at 1/2c and wonder if i will make a deposit today i will get my next bonus of $6? or the bonus will be canceled? Thank you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by A.U.90 View Post
              Hello, Thank you, i got my free $2, right now i play at 1/2c and wonder if i will make a deposit today i will get my next bonus of $6? or the bonus will be canceled? Thank you.
              Hi, It's better to complete the promotion before making a deposit Cheers, Raiser umbup:
              Moderator

              Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Hi, is there any free money i can take it? If yes, what i need to do and when i should get it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by A.U.90 View Post
                  Hi, is there any free money i can take it? If yes, what i need to do and when i should get it?
                  Please follow the instructions in post #5 above Cheers, Raiser umbup:
                  Moderator

                  Bracelet Winner


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  X Cookies Information

                  We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.