PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bankroll Builder

    Hi, I'm new to PSO and would like to take place in the bankroll builder promotion. Thank you

  • #2
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! John (JWK24) umbup:
    Super-Moderator



    6 Time Bracelet Winner


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by duclnpoker View Post
      Hi, I'm new to PSO and would like to take place in the bankroll builder promotion. Thank you
      Hello,

      Unfortunately your account is not eligible for this promotion.

      If you have any questions about this please send a private message to PSO Admin.

      Cheers,

      John (JWK24)
      Team PokerSchoolOnline
      Super-Moderator



      6 Time Bracelet Winner


      Comment


      • #4
        Hi,why my account is not eligible for this promotion?

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry to hear that you're not eligible. The mods aren't told why a member may or may not be eligible, we're only told yes or no. To find out, you'll need to follow my reply and send a PM to the PSO Admin.

          John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator



          6 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            Hi, thank you . What name PSO admin'account ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by duclnpoker View Post
              Hi, thank you . What name PSO admin'account ?
              PSO Admin is the name of the account.
              Super-Moderator



              6 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                PSO Admin is the name of the account.
                Thanks so much

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                  Sorry to hear that you're not eligible. The mods aren't told why a member may or may not be eligible, we're only told yes or no. To find out, you'll need to follow my reply and send a PM to the PSO Admin.

                  John (JWK24)

                  Hi, I sent mail to support@pokerstars.com ***Removed Personal Information*** Now, can I take place in the bankroll builder promotion?
                  Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Sep 05, 2014, 12:56 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello, You will get a PM from PSO Admin within the next 48 hours letting you know. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                      Hello, You will get a PM from PSO Admin within the next 48 hours letting you know. Cheers, Raiser umbup:
                      Hi, thank you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                        Hello, You will get a PM from PSO Admin within the next 48 hours letting you know. Cheers, Raiser umbup:
                        Hi, can I take place in the bankroll builder promotion?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by duclnpoker View Post
                          Hi, can I take place in the bankroll builder promotion?
                          Hello, I am still waiting for confirmation from PokerStars. I will post back here when I know more. Please be patient and I will get back in touch with you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                            Hello, I am still waiting for confirmation from PokerStars. I will post back here when I know more. Please be patient and I will get back in touch with you Cheers, Raiser umbup:
                            Yeah, thank you very much

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by duclnpoker View Post
                              Yeah, thank you very much
                              Hi, I still didn't hear anything back. Can you please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com asking them for an update. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.