PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi. I would like to take part in the Bankroll Builder promotion. i ve done the pso

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! John (JWK24) umbup:
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.

First Step

Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Comment

i have passed the quiz

Comment

Originally posted by formsjaina View Post
          i have passed the quiz
          Hello, Our system is still showing that you have not passed this quiz. Can you try it again and let us know as soon as you have passed it Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

done now and i think ive made the last big quiz at the end before this thread
            Last edited by formsjaina; Tue Aug 19, 2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

done now and i think ive made the last big quiz at the end before this thread
              Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Comment

done its passed

Comment

done its passed
                  Congratulations on passing the Cash Game Quiz and you'll recieve your 2nd bonus within 24 hours. To get your 3rd bonus please earn 10 VPP's or more playing ring games on PokerStars. Starting now, when you reach 10 or more VPP's while playing real money cash games on PokerStars we will credit you with your 3rd bonus. Let me know when you earn 10 VPP's Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

got the 10 vpps

Comment

got the 10 vpps
                      Great, you should get your 3rd bonus within 24 hours, let me know when you get it Remember, it's ONLY VPPs earned AFTER you got your 2nd bonus that count, any VPPs earned before you got your 2nd bonus do not count Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

haven t got the bonus yet and abit offtopic also a 10 fpp won at scratch and match like 3-4 days ago

Comment

haven t got the bonus yet and abit offtopic also a 10 fpp won at scratch and match like 3-4 days ago
                          It looks like you did not yet earn the required VPPs Remember, it's ONLY VPPs earned AFTER you got your 2nd bonus that count, any VPPs earned before you got your 2nd bonus do not count Keep playing until you reach the target and it will automatically release the bonus. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes i got 13 vpp from this month wich is after 2nd bonus maybe becouse i made a deposit? ... coz im sure ive got 10 vpp after 2nd bonus ... also havent got the 10 fpp from scratch and match
                            Last edited by formsjaina; Sat Sep 06, 2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Keep playing and you will automatically get the next bonus AFTER you've reached the required amount of VPPs, you haven't got it yet. I can't help you with 'Scratch and Match I'm afraid. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.