PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | |

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CL] Bankroll Builder | | | |

I want to take part in the Bankroll Builder promotion.

I have not yet topped up poker stars with cash

After taking the course I'm willing to do that

Thanks

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! John (JWK24) umbup:
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
      After wacthing this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
      Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basics Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course. So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus. 1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video 2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer 3) Pass the Poker Basic course. Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed. Best of Luck! umbup:

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

PokerStars Hand #105431565368: Hold'em No Limit (5/10) - 2013/10/13 9:36:18 ET
        Table 'Polyxo IV' 9-max (Play Money) Seat #9 is the button
        Seat 2: JulSap77 (3590 in chips)
        Seat 3: hifriends123 (900 in chips)
        Seat 4: Aleksey7997 (1000 in chips)
        Seat 5: sagichnicht9 (1000 in chips)
        Seat 6: scroscione77 (1084 in chips)
        Seat 9: Roj73 (21029 in chips)
        00trixi00 will be allowed to play after the button
        JulSap77: posts small blind 5
        hifriends123: posts big blind 10
        sagichnicht9: posts big blind 10
        got2luvwomen: sits out
        *** HOLE CARDS ***
        Dealt to hifriends123 [6c 4h]
        meaghan60 joins the table at seat #8
        Aleksey7997: calls 10
        sagichnicht9: checks
        scroscione77: folds
        Roj73: folds
        JulSap77: calls 5
        hifriends123: checks
        *** FLOP *** [4c 2d 7d]
        JulSap77: checks
        hifriends123: checks
        Aleksey7997: checks
        sagichnicht9: checks
        *** TURN *** [4c 2d 7d] [4d]
        JulSap77: checks
        hifriends123: bets 10
        Aleksey7997: calls 10
        sagichnicht9: calls 10
        JulSap77: folds
        *** RIVER *** [4c 2d 7d 4d] [Kh]
        Aleksey7997 is disconnected
        hifriends123: bets 240
        Aleksey7997 has timed out while disconnected
        Aleksey7997: folds
        sagichnicht9: raises 740 to 980 and is all-in
        hifriends123: calls 640 and is all-in
        Uncalled bet (100) returned to sagichnicht9
        *** SHOW DOWN ***
        sagichnicht9: shows [6d Kd] (a flush, King high)
        hifriends123: shows [6c 4h] (three of a kind, Fours)
        sagichnicht9 collected 1748 from pot
        *** SUMMARY ***
        Total pot 1830 | Rake 82
        Board [4c 2d 7d 4d Kh]
        Seat 2: JulSap77 (small blind) folded on the Turn
        Seat 3: hifriends123 (big blind) showed [6c 4h] and lost with three of
        a kind, Fours
        Seat 4: Aleksey7997 folded on the River
        Seat 5: sagichnicht9 showed [6d Kd] and won (1748) with a flush, King high
        Seat 6: scroscione77 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
        Seat 9: Roj73 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

i have watched the video as said

Comment

Hi,

Please follow step #2 in my previous post.

2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer Below is an instuctional video on how to do so.

3) Pass the Poker Basic course. >>click here<<

This is to ensure that you know how to use the hand replayer tool and know the basics of poker. As you will need to post hand replays throughout most of the steps in your Bank Roll Builder training.

Kind regards,
            CannonLee

Comment

after trying numerous times i got 69% in the quiz, can you please consider that as the pass ?

Comment

i have posted the hand replayer thanks
                Last edited by CannonLee; Thu Oct 17, 2013, 12:04 PM. Reason: condensing thread

Comment

fulfilled all requirements

I have watched the video as said
                  i have posted the hand
                  i have read thru all the articles of poker basics course
                  i have passed the quiz with 81%

kindly guide me the next step
                  thanks

Comment

Hi, Hand Analysis Sitting on this stack depth we can do one of two actions, 1.) open for the standard raise sizing of 3x the big blind, or 2.) fold. Ideally we want to be entering the pot for raise especially from under the gun (first to act pre-flop) this will in turn give us the initiative in the pot and players will be more keen to show more respect towards our open as the starting hand requirements from this position tend to be weighted towards strong to premium holdings. We are looking to play fit or fold with this hand post flop, meaning, flop a set (three of a kind) or fold, every single board texture is going to contain an over card to our hand and rightly so should we feel gun shy and rarely have the urge to bet this hand without the goods (three of a kind, or equity to a straight draw..). When all of the raising action ensues ahead of us, we can be very certain that the villains could be doing this with strong to mediocre holdings...all of which make our overall equity minimal with so many players involved in the pot...we do not have the correct pot odds to continue in the hand, as we need 20 to 1 pot odds to show a profit in the long run when trying to set mine.. good disciplined fold!umbup: Hope this helps. Kind regards, CannonLee

Comment

Excellent! You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job! Step Two Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you. Please watch the following video and answer the question below. List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet? Then study the Cash Game Course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this. So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus. 1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer. 2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it. 3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz. Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks completed and we will award you with your next buy-in. Best of Luck! umbup:

Comment

Last edited by hifriends123; Sun Oct 20, 2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
                          Excellent! You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job! Step Two Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you. Please watch the following video and answer the question below. List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet? Then study the Cash Game Course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this. So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus. 1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer. 2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it. 3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz. Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks completed and we will award you with your next buy-in. Best of Luck! umbup:
                          1. To get value from my made hands. 2. To put pressure on an opponent. 3. To bluff.

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm trying my level best to pass the cash game quiz

I assumed meanwhile someone is going to analyze my hand which I posted. But no one seemed to have analyzed it
                            thanks

I will let you know when i had posted the quiz

Comment

I have a doubt, instead of reading the poker classes article, i just prefer to watch the videos

is there any link for youtube playlist which can cover the entire courses

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.