PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank Roll Builder

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Roll Builder

I am happy that I am in Poker Stars' Poker School online. I was able to learn a lot. Still there is lot to learn. One of the main skill I would like to learn, practice and expertise in Bank Roll Management skill. I like to earn full time from poker. Become a poker professional. There is lot to learn. Please get back to me regarding Bank Roll Management Technique which I wish to learn and practice. I had got lot of money in to the game, I lost all. I am unable to decide which games I have to play. I feel I am good at MTT's coz' I was placed at 1105 rank in pokershcool open skill league in month of JULY'13. Now this at present I am at 238 rank, I am trying to break into the top ten slots. Please help me honing my poker skills here. Some of the topics I was unable to understand in the courses. I wish to visit again those topics and learn. If there is any difficulty, I will get back to u in the forum. The thing is I have difficulty in following your lectures coz' of the accent which I am unable to pick up. Thats all for now. Do please get back to me regarding the bank builder program and its incentives. Have a Great DAy!!!umbup: Regards Amor Naveen

Each member is only allowed ONE thread in this section. This is your third. HERE is a link to your original thread where you were found to be ineligible for this promotion. Please do NOT start another thread.

THREAD CLOSED JWK24
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.