PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

show me the money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show me the money

well, i have just recently started playing poker seriously. and tell you what, its real hard to build a bankroll and even harder to keep it intact once u ve built one.

hope the pokerschool shows me how to do that.

coz its all about the money baby.

SHOW ME THE MONEY POKERSTARS

COZ I M READY to put in the hours

smooth sailing

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

tks royalraise85

anyways, like i said b4, have lost my bankroll again

from 140grand to zilch
      just like i did 2 days back, from more than 200grand to zilch

good thing it was play money, had it been the real deal, it wud have proly made me comatose

Comment

Hi timallen17, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
        After wacthing this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
        Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basics Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course. So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus. 1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video 2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer 3) Pass the Poker Basic course. Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed. Best of Luck! umbup:
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
          had absolutely no idea that he had KK

Comment

Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.

He will do this within the next 24 hours and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step.

Cheers.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

cheers royalraise85

also i believe i have completed the course and passed the test that is required.

tks for the quick reply

smooth sailing

Comment

hi there

i believe i have completed all three steps of the bankroll promotion

also just started playing well again in the PS tournaments
                not as well as i can or wish but still better than when i started this month

hope to be in the top 1000 in the rankings

chao

Comment

hi there

its happening again and again now
                  increasingly finding myself against KK or AA, and have lost either huge pots or been knocked out from very decnt positions.

ISNT THERE ANY WAY TO PEG UR OPPONENT ON KK or AA

smooth sailing

Comment

Originally posted by timallen17 View Post
                    had absolutely no idea that he had KK
                    Hi timallen17 I suggest folding small suited connectors from such early position. These hands are best played from late postion when the threat of getting raised is small. Speculative hands like this do not win often. Therefore, it is important to see the flop cheaply. Raising as you did is very dangerous, and typically costly. The 3-bet is almost always a very strong hand. Moreover, he is going to have positon on you. You definately should fold at to this raise. As played, you got a decent flop. I would sugget 3betting all in on the flop. If you don't want to play this aggressively, then it would be better to check-call and hope you hand improves on the turn. As played, you should fold to the river bet. The villain has shown strength betting and raising every single street. All you have is bottom pair. Your hand will pretty much never be ahead here. Finally, this hand seems to come from a sng. In sngs you do not have deep enough stacks to play speculative hands from early postion as you did. In sngs, save every single chip you can until you have a strong hand. Then play aggressively! NOTE: Playing anything other than full ring cash games can get you disqualified from the bankroll builder promo! Please stick to full ring cash games. GL and have fun at the tables! Roland GTX

Comment

and this is what happens when i wait a long time , play it cool and then get aces it doesnt even make sense why he calls............and he wins PS; does it mean that i have qualified to play cash games///

Comment

Excellent! You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job! Step Two Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you. Please watch the following video and answer the question below. List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet? Then study the Cash Game Course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this. So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus. 1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer. 2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it. 3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz. Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in. Best of Luck! umbup:
                        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi there WOW just played my first cash game fffffffffffooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... .......it was exciting anyways, played quite conservatively. went in with 80 cents. came back with 1.08 dollars. never went below 75 cents or above 1.14 dollars. ......................... .......................... just wondered if i cud have made more with this hand what do you guys think

Comment

I AM BROKE

ITS ALL GONE

Comment

3 reasons why a player may want to make a big be

To bluff people off decent hands

To gain value from very strong hands

To protect against strong draws

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.