PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bankroll Builder

    Hi,

    I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I was wondering if I qualify for this promotion?


    Thanks,
    FreshmintNL

  • #2
    Originally posted by FreshmintNL View Post
    Hi, I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I was wondering if I qualify for this promotion? Thanks, FreshmintNL
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FreshmintNL View Post
      Hi, I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I was wondering if I qualify for this promotion?
      Hello, Unfortunately your account is not eligible for this promotion. However you can still avail of the learning material here at the school and take the courses and quizzes here. You can also post hands for review in the Poker Education section. Raiser umbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Raiser,

        May I ask why I'm not eligble for the promotion. Is it maby because I have 0.19 dollar (cent) on my account?

        It's not that I have deposited real money yet but I won 1 cent in tournament PokerSchool Open Skill League and 18 cent yesterday at EPTlive Freeroll.

        I was wondering this because I've readed the Bankroll Builder rules and since I haven't deposit real money yet I though I was eligble for this promotion.

        Or does winning few dollar cents count as a deposit?

        PS: I'm not sure if you can see this reply if not it's okay


        FreshmintNL

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FreshmintNL View Post
          Hi Raiser, May I ask why I'm not eligble for the promotion. Is it maby because I have 0.19 dollar (cent) on my account?
          Yeah, sorry to hear that your account is not eligible. Moderators here at the school have no access to your personal account information, we are simply told which accounts are eligible or not. To get an answer to your question you would have to email support at support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars team would be able to assist you further. Keep attending the live trainings here though and you can always post hands for review in the Hand Analysis sections, all of this is free to you. Raiser umbup:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
            Yeah, sorry to hear that your account is not eligible. Moderators here at the school have no access to your personal account information, we are simply told which accounts are eligible or not. To get an answer to your question you would have to email support at support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars team would be able to assist you further. Raiser umbup:
            Thanks for your quick reply Raiser. I'll try to send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com to get an answer on my question, because I noticed in this forum that most peoples are qualified for Bankroll Builder so maby I did something wrong or I'm just unlucky
            Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
            Keep attending the live trainings here though and you can always post hands for review in the Hand Analysis sections, all of this is free to you.
            Yes will do that Thanks, FreshmintNL

            Comment

            Working...
            X

            X Cookies Information

            We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.