PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bankroll builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bankroll builder

    i want to start the promotion.thank you

  • #2
    Originally posted by jhong_dr View Post
    i want to start the promotion.thank you
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks i hope to qualify

      Comment


      • #4
        You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

        Quintuple Bracelet Winner

        Comment


        • #5
          is it right that i called the all in bet with A3 offsuit? later ill join live training

          Comment


          • #6
            i have attended the getting started pokerstars,and i have passed the poker basics assesment quiz, what is next to do?thanks
            Last edited by jhong_dr; Sun Mar 10, 2013, 08:29 AM. Reason: add text

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi, With the stack depths being so shallow and the big blind player squeezing out the UTG limper..this can definitely be a call..but let's also consider reads..has this player been playing tight? Did they just lose a big pot? umbup: As a review, Please watch the following video and let us know as soon as you have watched it. CannonLee

              Quintuple Bracelet Winner

              Comment


              • #8
                yup he loss a big pot, and i feel his steamy.

                i just finished watching the video, what will i do next?

                i also passed the poker basic assesment quiz.
                Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Mar 10, 2013, 05:40 PM. Reason: condensing thread

                Comment


                • #9
                  Did you find the video helpful?

                  When it comes to the Basic Assessment Quiz that you have done, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com to follow up your completion of it. Please let me know when you have received an answer..


                  CannonLee

                  Quintuple Bracelet Winner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yup, i think i can start playing the cash game, i contacted support, no response yet,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i have received the first 2 $, and this is the play i want to analyze, it is my last chips, is this considered a semi bluff? just want to scare them off, but they called. what can you say about my play? i think i play this hand perfectly? what you think?
                      Last edited by CannonLee; Fri Mar 15, 2013, 04:13 PM. Reason: condensing thread

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi, It is important to provide reads (tendencies of the players) so that I can accurately assess your situation. There is really no default(except for pre-flop sizing etc..) way to play certain hands as each course of action is determined by game flow and table dynamic. Read less, with one UTG (under the gun) early position limper..our hand is strong enough to be raising to 8c or 10c (3x the big blind +1bb for each limper)to make things that much sweeter..you are in the CO (cut off) late position and will most likely have post-flop position with a potentially big hand(if made) on any villain that decides to call your pre-flop raise. Villain3 and 7 have nearly the same stack depth as us..when you re-raise (close the action) all in after v3 and v7 opened the action this is more of a squeeze play/steal not a semi-bluff. Nice pot! Facing a 4x raise from UTG..what where you ranging that villain with?..Generally, early position raises should be respected more than late position raises as there is the possiblity of a strong range of hands fom EP at full ring 9-max AA KK AKs QQ JJ TT AK AQ. The villain had a stack depth of 40bb's..which may not seem like a lot to lose if I happen to be wrong about my decision in the hand. Here is a quickie quiz, vs. our ..what is our pre-flop winning percentage? (I'll help you answer this) Post-flop I think your line is fine vs. a late position opener that has been playing loose.. But in this situation it is evident that seat3 (UTG) is willing to play for stacks here is their story >>> 40bb stack, 4x raise UTG and a pot sized continuation bet.. our hand will flop a monster sometimes..but we'll frequently be flopping pairs with marginal kickers more often which will rarely ever be a value hand at full ring.. Nice pot! Please post two more hand replays for review and we'll advance you to the next stage after we've analyzed them and discuss the hands! CannonLee

                        Quintuple Bracelet Winner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          here are two more hands? am i in the right line? what is next for the bankroll?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi, What where your reads on villain9 limping in from early position, villain4 in the cut off and villain5 on the button? Read less, this hand sitting with a stack depth of 32 big blinds is a 4bet get it in situation versus villain5. Very nice pot and nice hand! Well played. This hand from our position and stack depth is ok to limp, as it has potential to make straights or flushes (implied odds hand). But post flop should be proceeded with caution because of all the players involved in the pot as there is the possibilty of a stronger combo of Kx (KQ KT KJ AK) in play. On the flop when it get's checked around, you decided to jam all in with an ok amount of equity vs. villain7 (50/50) I'd prefer to semi-bluff and bet 1/2 pot just in case Qx or Tx is present. Remember this, we bet for 3 reasons. 1.) Bet for value 2.) Bet as a bluff 3.) Bet to collect dead money Which reason where you using?
                            Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
                            Here is a quickie quiz, vs. our ..what is our pre-flop winning percentage? (I'll help you answer this)
                            34% chance to win vs. 66% chance to win Please take the Cash Game Quiz, let me know when you have passed it and your 2nd Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you! Kind regards, CannonLee

                            Quintuple Bracelet Winner

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ok i tried the test, i failed, but i will read again, then quiz again, thanks alot i thought 6s 7s is about 20%,hehe

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.