PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi there. I am from Serbia, so my english is not so perfect . And i cant now make mb account so i desperately need this 8$ free bankroll . And i want to learn poker from ground up. I have some experience but not so great. Tnx...

Originally posted by MladenV View Post
    Hi there. I am from Serbia, so my english is not so perfect . And i cant now make mb account so i desperately need this 8$ free bankroll . And i want to learn poker from ground up. I have some experience but not so great. Tnx...
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi MladenV, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL full ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer
      John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have little problem with live training, because of time zones. But i will find time when i can to attend one...

Comment

9h Qh Oky, this is hand that i played bad. Ok, if it was real money i would't play it like that, but i need opinion what if it was real money, how should i play this ?
          Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
          Tnx in advance...

Comment

Maybe i should rr when 9 hit the turn? But this is play money i think they would call especially villain4 . So when i think about it, i played this well. Only thing i could do is if i am folded before flop .

Comment

Poker assessment

Btw ... I passed assessment quiz .

Comment

Originally posted by MladenV View Post
                I have little problem with live training, because of time zones. But i will find time when i can to attend one...
                Hi MladenV!

Since the times don't work for you. Watch this video. It's a recording of it.

John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi MladenV! The first tip that I'd recommend is that when sitting down at a cash table, to always wait for the BB. Paying extra BB's will be a large drain to a bankroll over time. I see a 4-way flop and hit top pair/good kicker. There is an abnormally large open bet (2.5X pot), then a min raise of it. While I do have top pair, I could easily be beat here and due to this, I'm going to muck the flop due to the overbet and raise of the overbet in front of me. Any realistic opp here is going to at worst have a Q with a better kicker, if not a set. If I was in the hand (which I wouldn't), when I hit 2 pair on the turn, I'm going to make a pot-sized raise to 278. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tnx... Good advice... This was play money. In real cash game i would consider folding. I am attending this poker school bicouse i am too loose player. So i need to learn from ground up. I watched video now, tell me what i need to do next to get 8$ free bankroll ?

Comment

Hi MladenV!

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

John (JWK24)
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

My poker story

Sorry, i don't know if this is the right place for this thread but i need to tell u guys with who u are dealing with. So i will tell u my poker story.
                        I started playing poker about year ago. In one small online poker room, (only Serbian players) and i played cash games until i lost my first deposit, and i gave up. But then i started playing freerolls and i started to be wary good, that was tournaments with about 200-500 players. I was at least 25% making it to the money and couple of times i was at a final table, once i won. I also played some live tournaments with 20-40 players, i also did wary well there. So i can say i am pretty good at tournaments. But at cash games i suck ! I think i am playing to loose and that is the reason why i joined this poker school, to learn to play cash games the right way. And thank u all for helping me with this...

Comment

Assessment quiz

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                          Hi MladenV!

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

John (JWK24)
                          Well i already PASSED assessment quiz .
                          Not great but i passed it with 76% i think.
                          I am now finishing cash game course soon i will take that quiz also. But i will go back to basics once again, and will not stop until i get 100% success on every quiz.

Comment

Hi MladenV!

Congrats on passing the quiz. Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Don't worry if you lose this first buy-in as you will be able to earn another buy-in should this happen.

Use all that you have learned so far to try some real money games (1/2 cent tables). Post any hands that you have difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze them for you.

Also, please attend the 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This session can be found in the Live Training section.

Please let me know when you receive the buy-in and attend the training session.

John (JWK24)
                            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes i resived my first buy in , i will play later... Tnx so much ...

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.