PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Career

hello
    my name is bora and i like to start banc roll buildig

Originally posted by maliVUK AAA View Post
    hello my name is bora and i like to start banc roll buildig
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Raiser umbup:

Comment

time

does this promotion has time limit

Comment

does this promotion has time limit
        No, there's no time limit. Check back tomorrow to see if your account is eligible for this promotion. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

hello my name is bora and i like to start banc roll buildig
          Hello, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! Hot Tip#1 : Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step First up please watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retriving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
          Let me know as soon as you've had a chance to watch it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

video

i watch the video

Comment

i watch the video
              Brilliant, now that you have watched the video you now know how to save hand histories from both real and play money games Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
              Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

A9 all in
                Last edited by maliVUK AAA; Sat Mar 09, 2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Hi Bora,

Let's just post one hand at a time for review

I have asked one of the hand analysers to take a look at this for you and offer some feedback.

Once he does this we can continue on from there.

Cheers,

Raiser

Comment

ok thak you

Comment

Hi maliVUK AAA Was this hand from a cash game or a tourney? The blinds are high and the stacks are deep. If it is a tourney, I remind you that for this promotion, you need to stick to full ring cash games with the real money. A9o: You have a good stack, but here you are utg. A9o just isnt strong enough to open with. You will lose money playing this from early position in the long run. You have to ask yourself "What am I hoping to flop?". Your cards are not connected, so you won't be drawing to a straight. They are unsuited, so you won't be drawing to a flush. If you flop an A and get action from an opponent, you will often lose because of your low kicker. If you flop a 9, there will far too often come overcards on one of the streets. All of these situations make playing A9o very difficult postflop. I strongly suggest folding. Personly, I would like to have AQs or 88+ before opening utg. Also, note your bet size. If you are going to raise, I suggest making it 3x. Min-raising often results in a string of callers. Your hand will play best against a single opponent. Raise more, you might win the pot preflop, or at least thin out the number of opponents. As played, I would have called on the turn. This will keep all the villains in the hand improving your implied odds if you hit on the river. Moreover, min-raising does not accomplish anything good for you here. It is not big enough to get people who have a made hand to fold. And, your hand is currently to weak to be building the pot. Keep the pot under control and hope to improve on the river. GL and have fun at the tables! Roland GTX

Comment

Brilliant, now that you have watched the video you now know how to save hand histories from both real and play money games

Next Step

Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats.

Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Read more: Poker Career - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...LCSB3Brilliant, now that you have watched the video you now know how to save hand histories from both real and play money games

Next Step

Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats.

Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Read more: Poker Career - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz2NATLCSB3

i have read that play mony replays counts
                        should i post another hand

Comment

Hi agian maliVUK AAA

Play money is correct. My question was is this hand from a tournament or a play money Cash Table?

Have a nice day!

Roland GTX

Comment

i have read that play mony replays counts should i post another hand
                            Next Step Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I passed the test umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.