PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder of Didlesdi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder of Didlesdi

Hi !

I am starting the courses to build my first bankroll on Pokerstar. Am I eligible for this promotion ?

Thank you for your help !

Didlesdi

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Didlesdi View Post
      I am starting the courses to build my first bankroll on Pokerstar. Am I eligible for this promotion ?
      Hello, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! Hot Tip#1 : Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step First up please watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retriving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
      Let me know as soon as you've had a chance to watch it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the video !

I have seen it. What's next ?

Comment

Thanks for the video ! I have seen it. What's next ?
          Brilliant, now that you have watched the video you now know how to save hand histories from both real and play money games Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
          Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Comment

Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.

He will do this within the next 24 hours and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Comment

Hi,

I think you fell into the trap of over-valuing your hand here.

Preflop I think raising is fine, and you chose a good size to raise to bearing in mind the limper and the poster that had already come in. If you just chose to check, that would also be fine.

A tip for when you play the real money tables though - never post your blinds voluntarily, always wait for the Big Blind to come round to you.

Now on this flop you might feel that you likely have the best hand, however when you're against three opponents, one of them is much more likely to have an Ace than you might initially think. People tend to call with way more Ax hands than say Kx or Qx hands, so I'd proceed with great caution here.

I would probably just give on the flop and try not put any more money in, but betting the flop is not a bad option, getting rid of many non-Ax hands that can outdraw you. However if anybody calls, you should just give up unless you spike an 8 and even then, play with some caution as better full houses are possible.

The river is a clear fold. There is a zero percent chance that you have the best hand here, especially with the other player still to act.

Generally at the micro stakes when people start betting or raising the river, they nearly always have a very strong hand.

Comment

Hello, Please pass the Poker Basics Quiz, you'll find it will this link: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ssessment-Quiz As soon as you pass the quiz we will award you with your 1st bonus. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thank you for your messages and the bonus.

I'll play full ring nlh 0.01/0.02$... What's the next step ?

Didlesdi,

Comment

Thank you for your messages and the bonus.

I'll play full ring nlh 0.01/0.02$... What's the next step ?

Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Comment

Could you please analyse this hand ? Is there a way to earn more money with this hand ? Thanks ! Best regards, Didlesdi

Comment

Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.

He will do this within the next 24 hours and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Comment

Hello,

I have already passed the cash game quizz !

Best regards,

Didlesdi

Comment

Hello,

I have already passed the cash game quizz !

Best regards,

Didlesdi

Great Job!

You passed the Cash Game Quiz and know you've shown that you have a great understanding of the fundementals of playing poker. We have now credited your account with your 2nd bonus.

Step Three

Please play a 1/2 cent Real Money table at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

NB: You must post a Cash Game hand only, tournament hands do not count for this promotion. You must use the Hand Replayer only to post your hand, we cannot accept hands posted in any other way.

Once you post your hand one of our Trainers will analyze it for you so please post and intersestig hand where you have questions. Give as much information about the hand as possible, for example, had you any reads on your opponents?

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.