PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | |

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CL] Bankroll Builder | | | |

Hellooo. I want to build a bankroll, and so I would like to participate in this bankroll builder promotion! I would like to know if I am eligible? umbup:
    Last edited by SteadyNerves; Thu Mar 07, 2013, 04:00 AM.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by SteadyNerves View Post
      Hellooo. I want to build a bankroll, and so I would like to participate in this bankroll builder promotion! I would like to know if I am eligible? umbup:
      Hello, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! Hot Tip#1 : Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step First up please watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retriving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
      Let me know as soon as you've had a chance to watch it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thank You!

I have watched the whole video you have linked me, and bookmarked this page.

I believe I am ready for Step 2!

Comment

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Comment

I have successfully studied and passed the Poker Basics course with 100%! I believe I am ready for the next step 3! umbup:

Comment

Hi,

When it comes to the Basic Assessment Quiz that you have did the other day, please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com to follow up your completion of it. Please let me know when you have received an answer..

CannonLee

Comment

Hi,

Please >>click here<< to take the Basic Assessment Quiz!
                When you have finished it please let me know and we'll advance you to the next stage!

CannonLee

Comment

Hello, I have completed the Basics quiz and have received an answer from support@pokerschoolonline.com umbup:

Comment

Brilliant!

You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you.

Please watch the following video and answer the question below.

List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet?

Then study the Cash Game course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
                    2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
                    3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Kind regards,
                    CannonLee

Comment

Originally posted by SteadyNerves View Post
                      Hello, I have completed the Basics quiz and have received an answer from support@pokerschoolonline.com umbup:
                      Hello, You have not yet passed the Poker Basics quiz, again, please click on the following link and have a go at passing the quiz. Let us know as soon as you have passed it. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...iz?isAutoStart Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello! I have now finally passed the Poker Basics quiz. I am now ready to move on. umbup:

Comment

Hi,

Your first buy-in has been awarded!
                          How are the real money games going for your? Have you encountered any difficult situations? If so please post a hand replay and I'll analyze it for you awsell advance you to the next stage of your training!

Kind regards,
                          CannonLee

Comment

Hand Replayer Feedback The real money games are going well for me! I eventually played well and got to double up umbup: But there was one hand I won that I was not so sure if I played right... So I pick up Jacks on the button and make a small raise to two times the smallb. I did this because I did not want to eliminate a lot of players from the pot with a bigger bet, but instead get a little more money in by raising double the sb and keeping a decent amount of players in the pot. I end up hitting my set on the flop. The board was dry, so I knew I had the best hand right now. The player in front of me checked, and I checked as well. I only did this to make the other player think I made a cheap raise preflop, and I didn't hit the flop. I thought this would probably make the player bet the turn and then I could trap or simply slowplay call. He ended up checking the turn. It was a 6h, I bet out a small 2 cents this time to see how he would react and slowly get the max out of him. I didn't wan't to let this hand go without getting max efficiency out of it, so I thought 2 cents was okay without him folding. The river was kind of a blank. Unless he hit a backdoor straight on me. I still only bet out 2 cents anyways for value. I thought he would make a cheap call if he hit a low pair. He did end up only having 6 pair, and I took down a 23 cent pot haha. Do you have any advice for my play here?
                            Last edited by SteadyNerves; Sun Mar 24, 2013, 08:14 AM. Reason: Necessary information needed.

Comment

I have also now lost all of my bonus buy in! I have no more money.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.