PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi I've been a member of PSO for a long time and I want to know if I am eligible for this promotion.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by santi698 View Post
    Hi I've been a member of PSO for a long time and I want to know if I am eligible for this promotion. Thanks.
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm having trouble using the hand replayer, when I click "Read data" nothing happens. Is there an alternative way to post a hand? Thanks in advance. Hi, I'm back with a hand I was not sure about. Did I risk too much? I already attended the live training lesson!
        Last edited by CannonLee; Fri Mar 01, 2013, 06:28 AM. Reason: condensing thread

Comment

Originally posted by santi698 View Post
          I'm having trouble using the hand replayer, when I click "Read data" nothing happens. Is there an alternative way to post a hand?
          Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm back with a hand I was not sure about. Did I risk too much?

I already attended the live training lesson!
          Hi,

This is an interesting spot!

You didn't risk to much and played it okay although I'd make my bet sizing bigger on the flop and turn (1/2pot) for pot control as this will accomplish thinning the field down and to gain information as to how good our hand strength really is, generally it will be difficult to bluff so many players of the pot without some solid semi-bluffing equity and in this case all we had to the semi-nuts is 4 outs to broadway(straight ten to ace) although I would have elected to check the flop and turn for pot control and to save bets for when ?I have a made hand, there are so many players involved in the pot and ultimately we are out of position. The river play if all streets where checked by the villains I'd bet 20chips for thin value and fold to a re-raise, with so many players involved in the pot there is a very good chance someone is slow playing(trapping) with a range of Qx.

I hope this helps.

What date did you attend the training session? Please let me know!

CannonLee
          Last edited by CannonLee; Fri Mar 01, 2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

It was Feb 27th, the 8pm ET training.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Did you find the live training session helpful?

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

CannonLee

Comment

Passed the quiz .

Comment

Hi,

Your first Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours. Please use this buy-in at a full table of 9-Max 0.01/0.02 NLHE as your training is focused primarily on this game format. If you encounter any difficult situations, post a hand replay here in your thread and we'll analyze it for you!

Best of luck to you at the tables.

Comment

Hi,
                    I didn't receive my buy-in yet. Is there any delay?
                    Thank you.

Comment

Hi santi,

Please contact support@pokerstars.com and let them know you are still waiting to be credited with your first Bank Roll Builder buy-in and if they could assist with this..

Apologies for the delay, when things are resolved please let me know and we'll continue your training.

CannonLee

Comment

Hi, Your first Bank Roll Builder has be awarded to you. umbup: Please use this buy-in at a full table of 9-Max 0.01/0.02 NLHE as your training is focused primarily on this game format. If you encounter any difficult situations, post a hand replay here in your thread and we'll analyze it for you, when you have done this we will move you on to the next stage of your training! Best of luck to you at the tables.

Comment

Working...
                        X