PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank roll builder help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank roll builder help

I want to know how this works?? I only made one deposit it was small one. If I would of seen this a few weeks ago before i deposited i wouldnt of. Id be interested in this. You people should make ALL players enrolled in poker school eligible.
    This is not fair. Someone please reply. I want to know if i would be eligible to play in the poker league and how do you earn points and if you play regular MTTs do the VPPs you earn count as points? I want to know how to claim my spot in the next leaderboard game. Thanks for you help
    Have a good day/night

Originally posted by FLOPNUTS2WIN View Post
    I want to know how this works??
    Please see this page for a list of all our current promotions. All the information you need regarding eligibilty and how they work can be found there. This Bankroll Builder promotion applies ONLY to players who have never made a deposit. The promotion is designed to help new players build their first bankroll and start enjoying real money poker. Existing real money players are not eligible to earn promotional funds through the Bankroll Builder but can still take advantage of all the educational material; courses, trainings, hand analysis Forums etc. Existing real money players can also still enjoy studying the courses and passing the quizzes here at PokerSchoolOnline and also avail of the other great Promotions the school has to offer. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.