PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hello there

I've signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know If I qualify for this promotion.
    I have not yet made a deposit, but... unfortunately I already pass the Poker Basics quis and whatch Getting Started training video, as well as Bet Sizing and Cash Basics.

I don't know If I don't mash it up.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by XCM_86 View Post
      Hello there I've signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know If I qualify for this promotion. I have not yet made a deposit, but... unfortunately I already pass the Poker Basics quis and whatch Getting Started training video, as well as Bet Sizing and Cash Basics. I don't know If I don't mash it up.
      Hi XCM_86, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! Remember though that you will need to do the steps after you are asked and not before as doing them before delays our system. Hot Tip#1 : Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step First up please watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
      Let me know as soon as you've had a chance to watch it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks.

I have watch the video.
        What is the next step?

Comment

Thanks. I have watch the video. What is the next step?
          Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
          Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello This is my first send hand. I hope it`s ok.
            Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Hello, Thanks for posting this hand. I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you and offer some feedback. He should do this later today. Once the hands have been analysed we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                Hi XCM_86 Nice hand Preflop I was happy to see you raised all the limpers. AK rates to be the best hand so raise for value. However, the standard bet size is 3x plus 1x for each limper. So, I recommend raising to 50 chips rather than 30. Hopefully this will get some of the limpers to fold. Raising too little encourages players to continue with the hand. This is very dangerous against multiple opponents. You flopped top pair. As a general rule whenever you flop a strong hand bet for value. You did bet and the big stack moved all in. At play money calling an all in with top pair top kicker is usually fine. At real money tables we need to be more careful. In this spot it seems unlikely that the villain would make such a large raise if he had AA or trips. Calling seems good, and it was the right choice. Well doneumbup: GL and have fun at the tables! Roland GTX

Comment

Thanks. What is the next step?
                  Hi XCM_86, Next Step Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Raiser

I already pass the Poker Basics quiz

Comment

Hello Raiser I already pass the Poker Basics quiz
                      Hi XCM_86, Congrats on passing the quiz. Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Don't worry if you lose this first buy-in as you will be able to earn another buy-in should this happen. Use all that you have learned so far to try some real money games (1/2 cent tables). Post any hands that you have difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze them for you. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello

I receive my first 2$ buy-in.
                        Thanks

Next step 1/2c tables

Comment

Hello

I have a question.
                          What I need to do if I played at 1/2c tables on my mobile device and I lose my buy-in?
                          I cannot save hand history on mobile client, and i got only 0.54c left. It's not enought to play more games.

What should I do now?

Comment

Hello It's OK I found "Request hand history" option I request hand history on my email That was stupid questionsorry No matter, it's alright nowumbup:

Comment

Hello I have played some 1/2 cent Cash games. That was a bad hand I have Qs Td so not wery strong hand. I just raise to 1x. Flop was great for my Tc Qd 5h top two pairs for my QT. I bet fir value 6 cent and my opponent call. OK In this moment i thought he has something like QK or QJ, JT or JA. Turn was 6h. I still with two top pairs, so I bet one more time, and hi call !!! River 9s, i bet again, and that was mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.