PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll builder

Hi ,
    I would like to get involved in the bankroll builder.
    I have done some training and am enjoying the fun tourneys.

Thanks

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by didanz View Post
      Hi , I would like to get involved in the bankroll builder. I have done some training and am enjoying the fun tourneys. Thanks
      Hi didanz, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! Hot Tip#1 : Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step First up please watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retriving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
      Let me know as soon as you've had a chance to watch it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks.I have watch the video and am now ready to proceed.

Thanks.

didanz

Comment

Thanks.I have watch the video and am now ready to proceed. Thanks. didanz
          Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
          Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am stuck trying to post a hand into the hand reader.I have successfully pasted a hand as demonstrated in your video,however there is no quick post button.

Thanks
            Last edited by didanz; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

I am stuck trying to post a hand into the hand reader.I have successfully pasted a hand as demonstrated in your video,however there is no quick post button. Thanks
              What type of browser are you using? Try zooming out with the screen (ctrl and -) This might help, let me know. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                folded pair J to a maybe flush.
                Last edited by didanz; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 11:23 PM. Reason: add text

Comment

Did I fold to early.
                  Last edited by didanz; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 11:31 PM. Reason: add text

Comment

Should I have been more aggressive.
                    Last edited by didanz; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 11:38 PM. Reason: add text

Comment

Thanks for posting these hands for review. I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at them for you and offer some feedback. He should do this later today and then we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi didanz! With QJs, especially if the table has been passive, I'll be happy to call behind and see the flop. The flop gives me a gutshot straight draw and an opp leads for 120 chips into a pot of 70. Even though I can win the hand with a 10, I'm not getting the correct odds to draw here, so I need to muck my hand. I have 4 outs which at 2% per out, is worth 8%. My pot odds here is 38.7%. Since the pot odds are higher, I need to fold. J3s from UTG is nowhere near a strong enough hand to raise with, so I'm going to muck here. Just because cards are suited does not mean that I want to always be playing them. I'll show some patience and wait for a better hand. With AK, I'm going to make a standard raise to 3BB+1BB for each limper. There are 3 limpers, so I will raise to 6BB or 60. I see the flop 7-ways and it totally misses me. When it checks to me with this many opps, I'm going to check and hope to get to see the turn card for free. When the opp in position bets 10 and everyone else calls, I'm going to call the 10 here and see the turn. The turn misses me and when it checks to me, I'll check again. The opp now bets 30 and three opps call. If I think that none of the opps has a 9, I'm going to call the 30 and see the river, as I do have the correct odds to do so. If I think they do have a 9, then I'll muck. The river is another miss, and a different opp bets 10. If this opp has any tendency to bluff, I'm going to call here, as I only have to be right 3% of the time to break even. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Next Step Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

I am having problems calculating outs.

Doing daily exercises this may take some time.

Thanks

Comment

Doing daily exercises this may take some time. Thanks
                              Hi didanz, No problem, take all the time you need. It's better anyway to spend time on each step rather than trying to rush through the promotion. All this will make you a better player in the long run so it's time well spent. Just let us know when you pass the quiz. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.