PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder Promotion

Hi, I would like to play poker better. Do I qualify for this promotion? Here is my thread!

Originally posted by Shayanne27 View Post
    Hi, I would like to play poker better. Do I qualify for this promotion? Here is my thread!
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Bankroll Builder

Hi,

Thank you, I'm waiting for you reply.

Shayanne27

Comment

Hi, Thank you, I'm waiting for you reply. Shayanne27
        Hi Shayanne27, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job! Hot Tip#1 : Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future First Step First up please watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retriving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.
        Let me know as soon as you've had a chance to watch it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hand History Hi, I've watched the video and now know how to save my hand history. What's next? Shayanne27 umbup:

Comment

Hi, I've watched the video and now know how to save my hand history. What's next? Shayanne27 umbup:
            Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
            Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Bankroll Builder Hand rplayer Hi, I have posted a hand that I thought I was going to win on, because I had a pair of J's. What would have been the best play? Thanks Shayanne27

Comment

Hi Shayanne27! With JJ in the BB, I get three limps, then a very large raise and a call. While JJ is a made hand, it's still a marginal holding in a multi-way pot. There will be at least 2 opps in the pot, possibly up to 5. I need to decide whether to shove or fold, as I can't call due to being pot-committed. This means that if I put 1/3 of my stack into the pot, I cannot fold, so I'm better off shoving first. If I could be up against only one opponent, I would shove here. However, against multiple opponents, normally, I'll be facing 4 overcards or even an overpair. This would make my win % for the hand go down dramatically and due to this, I'm going to muck JJ here unless all of the opps (the raise, call and limpers behind me) have all shown me to be total maniacs that would play any 2 cards. I want to try to get my chips into a pot when I'm ahead and with multiple opps, JJ is going to lose 1/2 the time or more. With this being the case, I'll save my chips and look for a better situation to get into, either with better cards or when I'm in poaition. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24) P.S. IMO, JJ is one of, if not the toughest hand in NLHE to play.
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bankroll Builder Hey umbup: thanks for the advice.. here is another that I thought I may win. Any Tips? Shayanne27

Comment

Hello John,

I was playing through that last hand again I think I should have folded before the Turn, so I wouldn't have lost all my chips and waited for a better hand to play. I was hoping to make a straight. I did at the River, but by then I was out.

I also need to read up on the poker slang, some words lose me.

Shayanne27

P.S. I just noticed it had an empty seat oops.
                    Last edited by Shayanne27; Sat Feb 09, 2013, 01:56 AM. Reason: added P.S.

Comment

Next Step Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Raiser,

I hope to do well, thank you.

Regards.
                        Shayanne27

Comment

Hey Raiser,

I have completed the Basic Quiz. What is to be done next?
                          It was a tough one.

Regards
                          Shayanne27

Comment

Hey Raiser, I have completed the Basic Quiz. What is to be done next? It was a tough one. Shayanne27
                            Hi Shayanne27, You've passed the basics quiz, congrats on that! Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Use this first buy-in to then play ONLY the 1/2 cent full ring real money tables only on PokerStars. Playing any other game format will disqualify you from being able to obtain further buy-ins through this promotion. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games, along with a hand that you had problems, or that cost you money, while playing with this buy-in. Good luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello Raiser,

I have received my congratulations emails to say I have passed the basic test..
                              although I am receiving one email every 10 minutes... and I have been receiving the same email since passing the test.. It says there is a problem crediting the account at this time.. and I have not received the PSO token as the 2nd email said I would..

My Account is Verified via the automatic system and via the verifications email I sent.

Please Can someone help?

Regards
                              Shayanne27

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.