PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi there,

I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion?

Can anyone help?

Hi PSGYG!

Welcome to the forum.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you are eligible for this promotion. Until then, here is a link that will help to get you more familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PSGYG View Post
      Hi there, I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion? Can anyone help?
      Hi PSGYG, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: Bookmark this page so that you can find it easily in the future. Next Step The next thing that you will need to do is to attend the 'Getting Started' live training sessions. The next session is on today at 9pm Central European time. You can register for the session here: Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok I attended...But I make deposit now and want relase all remaining buy-ins

Comment

ok I attended...But I make deposit now and want relase all remaining buy-ins
          Please wait before making a first deposit. If you make it now you will not be eligible for any buy-ins. You will have to complete a certain numbers of steps before you are eligible for any buy-ins. Your first step is posted above. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ok sorry but I have maked deposit...why I can't get byins? "At any point, you can make a deposit and all remaining buy-ins from the promotion will automatically be released." text in promotion info

Comment

Ok sorry but I have maked deposit...why I can't get byins? "At any point, you can make a deposit and all remaining buy-ins from the promotion will automatically be released." text in promotion info
              Hello PSGYG, Just to be clear, Buy-ins need to be earned, it's not just free money. You need to show the school here you are making an effort to learn game and we would be happy to release some buy-ins to you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.