PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja's Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja's Bankroll Builder

Hi there,

I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Ninja

Originally posted by IrishNinja91 View Post
    Hi there,

I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Ninja
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Comment

Hi there, I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion? Can anyone help me? Thanks Ninja
      Hi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: Bookmark this page so that you can find it easily in the future. Next Step The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started' live training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thank you for getting back to me so fast

I have registered for tonight's "Getting Started" live training session and will let you know once I finish it

Comment

Hi Raiser, I tried opening the 'Getting Started' training session but the chat wouldn't load up, just kept going about a quarter up the loading bar are there any alternatives or will I just wait for the next 1 and hope for the best?

Ninja

Comment

Hi Raiser, I tried opening the 'Getting Started' training session but the chat wouldn't load up, just kept going about a quarter up the loading bar are there any alternatives or will I just wait for the next 1 and hope for the best? Ninja
            No worries, please watch this video and pay special attention with the information provided about how to save your hand histories. Let me know as soon as you've watched it.
            Raiser umbup:

Comment

Done pal, next step?

Comment

OK so after reading some of the other members 'Bankroll Builder' threads I could kinda guess the next step, to play 'play money' 9man ring games. So I took the initiative and done that and played well if I say so myself, not many mistakes at all Below is a hand I'm not too sure about, I knew all the players would call as they call everything pre flop so was it wrong to bet pre and put myself in the position I was? Any comments good or bad will be greatly appreciated P.S sorry Raiser if I'm supposed to wait to be told what to do. Ninja

Comment

Hi Irish,

I think your play was fine on all streets, given how loose and silly the play money tables are. Your hand plays well multi-way so raising preflop is fine, and post flop you took actions with what rated to be the best hand to thin the field so it's fine. Bet sizing was good imo. Good fold on the river as well, loose passive players basically always have it when the draw comes home and they suddently bomb all in.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for your analysis Dave much appreciated I did feel I played the hand well, just a shame the draws hit. It happens though and that's the beauty of poker, win some lose some. I will keep playing and post any hands that give me problems in the future to get other people's view on the hand.

Ninja

Comment

Thanks for your analysis Dave much appreciated I did feel I played the hand well, just a shame the draws hit. It happens though and that's the beauty of poker, win some lose some. I will keep playing and post any hands that give me problems in the future to get other people's view on the hand. Ninja
                      Hi IrishNinja91, Next Step Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Raiser I've already past the course a few days ago

Comment

Hi Raiser I've already past the course a few days ago
                          Hi IrishNinja91, You've passed the basics quiz, congrats on that! Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Use this first buy-in to then play ONLY the 1/2 cent full ring real money tables only on PokerStars. Playing any other game format will disqualify you from being able to obtain further buy-ins through this promotion. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games, along with a hand that you had problems, or that cost you money, while playing with this buy-in. Also, please attend an 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This should help too. Good luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks very much Raiser, will join the training session ASAP

Ninja

Comment

Received the money and will start playing now, will post any hands that gave me problems umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.