PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BankRoll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BankRoll Builder

Hi there, I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion? Can anyone help? i also read: Bankroll builder and also: Welcome to pokerschoolonline and also today i'll attend to a live poker training Getting Started Edit:and also passed the basic assessment quiz ill post a hand replay as soon as possible Edit:
    Last edited by pastarnache; Tue Jan 15, 2013, 05:37 PM.

Originally posted by pastarnache View Post
    Hi there,
    I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion?
    Don't do anything until we know if you qualify first.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Comment

so do i qualify pokerstars checked my account because i had a problem

Comment

so do i qualify pokerstars checked my account because i had a problem
        Hi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend the 'Getting Started' live training sessions. The next scheduled session is on this Saturday and can found here: Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I have attended this session. and also passed the basic assessment quiz

Comment

I have attended this session. and also passed the basic assessment quiz
            Hi pastarnache, We can see that you did attend the session today. Did you find it useful? Did you learn something from it that you didn't know before? Just a note though that it was only the 'Getting Started' session that you needed to attend, you will have to attend the other sessions later in the promotion. Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
            Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Well i had some question that weren't so basic so yeah i learned something new and watched the other ones just to see if i can find something new that i could use with the BR from this promotion

Comment

Well i had some question that weren't so basic so yeah i learned something new
                Hi pastarnache, I've asked one of the hand analysers to look at this hand for you. He should do this within the next 24 hours. Once the hands have been reviewed we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi pastarnache! With AK (or any other hand that I want to make an open-raise with), I'll make a standard opening raise, which is to 3BB+1BB for each limper. Due to this, I'll raise to 6. I see a 6-way flop that totally misses me. With this many opps in the hand, one of them most likely hit a part of the board (or already has a pair), so I'm going to check. I want to be betting and putting chips into the pot when I'm ahead, not when I'm most likely behind. The same will hold true for the turn/river. I'll check and if any of the opps makes a sizable bet, I'm folding and looking for a better situation to get my chips into. Especially in the lower stakes games, I do not want to be bluffing very often, as there are so many players that will call anything, it will not be profitable for me to do so. These same players however are great to have when I get a made hand, as I can make value bet after value bet and get paid off on them. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

good luck pastarnache
                    Last edited by SleepyHitman; Sun Feb 03, 2013, 11:20 PM. Reason: i forgot to logoff

Comment

i played that hand like that because i was cbetting..

Comment

The fewer opponents that I'm up against, the more likely that a c-bet will work. Against a large number of opps, I try not to c-bet unless I've got some sort of made hand.

John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

oh ok i'll note that

Comment

Hi pastarnache, Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz, please let us know and your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it and notifying us. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

i've already passed basic assessment quiz

1 more question i have a maximum buy-in restriction or i can enter with max buy-in at 1/2 cent real money full ring tables.
                              Last edited by pastarnache; Tue Feb 05, 2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.