PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi there,

I'm a Intellipoker member and I want to join this promotion?

BrnJnsn88

Originally posted by BrnJnsn88 View Post
    Hi there,

I'm a Intellipoker member and I want to join this promotion?

BrnJnsn88
    Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Comment

I have passed the Poker Basic Course. Im currently reading cash game course.

Comment

I have passed the Poker Basic Course. Im currently reading cash game course.
        Hi there, Don't do any of the steps until you are asked, doing so before hand may mean you miss out on some bonuses. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I have attended Getting Started with pokerstars. umbup:

Comment

I have attended Getting Started with pokerstars. umbup:
              Hi BrnJnsn88, We can see that you did attend the session today. Did you find it useful? Did you learn something from it that you didn't know before? Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
              Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I found it very usefull! I will sure attend to another live training session! umbup:
                Last edited by BrnJnsn88; Tue Jan 15, 2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Hi BrnJnsn88, You will need to post another hand as you have deleted this one from your hand replayer before it got reviewed for you. Once you post them don't delete them inside your replayer, otherwise it will just show as 'Data Not Found' as what happened with the hand above. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Pf 4xbb + 1 bb for every limper. Hmm they all called. I do hit the set. Ace on the flop, so i 3bet the flop and go allin on the turn. I think it was the right play to raise pf, as i am in position. or how would you play pairs like 88,77 or 66? umbup:

Comment

I think it was the right play to raise pf, as i am in position. or how would you play pairs like 88,77 or 66? umbup:
                      Hey BrnJnsn88, Thanks for posting! I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to look at this hand for you and offer some feedback. He should do this within the next 24 hours. Once this is done we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Shold i post more hands to be analyzed? Because its past 24hrs.

Comment

Shold i post more hands to be analyzed? Because its past 24hrs.
                          No need to post any more hands for now .. I'll ask the H/A to get to it today, sorry about the delay. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi BrnJnsn88! With 88 and 3 limpers, since the stacks are large enough to do so, I'm going to limp behind to setmine here. If I did raise, I would make a standard raise, which is to 3BB+1BB for each limper. I flop a set of 8's, BUT there is a flush draw. The second opp makes a very small bet here (most likely trying to price in their flush or straight draw) and is called by the third opp. I'm definitely going to raise here and due to having 3 opps in the hand, I'd normally make a pot-sized raise here to 101, however, this bet would absolutely pot-commit me, so I'm shoving the flop. I don't want to bet less, because if the opps stay, they'll be getting the correct odds to try to outdraw me. I want to make my bet sizes on the flop or turn based on the size of the flop and don't want to be betting less than 1/2 pot against one opp (more against more opps), as this could let the opps have a positive play to try to outdraw me. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you. That does make sense, I past the Poker Basic Course the other day
                              Last edited by BrnJnsn88; Sat Jan 19, 2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.