PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi I've signed up to Poker School Online and would like to take part in the bankroll builder promotion. I would also like to take part in the Sit & Go Quiz promotion as well. Please advice. Thank You

Originally posted by AliBanjali View Post
    Hi I've signed up to Poker School Online and would like to take part in the bankroll builder promotion. I would also like to take part in the Sit & Go Quiz promotion as well. Please advice. Thank You
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks. Yes I have now read the bankroll builder promotion page you sent me and the complete overview of promotions page. I will check back tomorrow to see if I'm eligible.

Also please could you tell me of a way to subscribe to this thread as i received no email or PSO inbox message that I had a reply, i had to search for it through the forum page link on the promotions page. Thanks

Comment

Hi AliBanjali!

to subscribe to the thread, you will need to go to the 'GoTo' tab, then settings and make sure that you have subscriptions turned on, then also under the same tab, there is a 'subscriptions' option to choose.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Excellent. All sorted thanks

Comment

Excellent. All sorted thanks
            You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: Next Step The first thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started' live training sessions. Ask the Live Trainer plenty of questions while you are attending, it's the best way to learn. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know as soon as you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I am going to watch the Art of bet sizing 1 that starts in 17 mins - Trainer XFLIXX, i will also watch the getting started live training session at 18:00 ET. Unfortunately I may not get a good quality watch as my internet is running quite slow at the moment but will give it a shot

Comment

I've watched the live training by xflixx art of bet sizing 1, i found it very interesting and useful, i will now be using the notes feature so that i remember my opponents, raise different sizes based on position, 3-bet around 3x IP and around 3.5x OOP, exact amounts will depend on my oponent and how much i think they will call or if I want to induce a 4-bet. Great video i'l definitely be watching more. Although my PC was laggy with the voice but the vid was around the right speed so was good. Also appreciate xflixx answering my questions. Thanks

Comment

I've also signed up for tonights getting started, bet sizing, and cash basics live videos

Comment

I've also signed up for tonights getting started, bet sizing, and cash basics live videos
                    Hi AliBanjali, Just attend the 'Getting Started' session for now. Don't worry about any other session at the moment as you will have to attend the others later in the promotion. Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok will do i will attend tonight's getting started session at 18.00 ET. I will undo watching the other 2 for now then

Comment

I think the session was cancelled as it started off ok, i could here gareth as he spoke about not saving your password if using a shared computer, then the screen froze on a blank poker table and sound cut off. i tried refreshing but nothing happened. in the chat box the other viewers had the same problem :S

Comment

I think the session was cancelled as it started off ok,
                          No worries, I think the trainer had PC issues. Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
                          Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I played some 5/10 zoom 9-handed full-ring play money. I have a hand where I lost a little chips but made me think about it before I ended up making a good fold. See below:
                            Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                            I'm happy there is a time bank as I was deciding if he was just being a big stack bully, or if he actually had Aces or kings (due to the min-raise PF and the check-check to let me and the other player catch up), I decided he more than likely had Aces or Kings and folded my hand. Please let me know if this hand is suitable or if you need a losing showdown hand.

Comment

I played some 5/10 zoom 9-handed full-ring play money.
                              Hi AliBanjali, For the Bankroll Builder promo please stick to the regular speed tables and not ZOOM. We'll make an exception here on the first hand as you didn't know. I've asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at this hand for you and offer some feedback, once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.