PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building my Bankroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building my Bankroll

Hey there, I would like some help building my bankroll. I think I qualify for this promotion, I even completed the "Poker Basics" course!

Can anyone help me with it? =)

Originally posted by abrcoelho View Post
    Hey there, I would like some help building my bankroll. I think I qualify for this promotion, I even completed the "Poker Basics" course!
    Can anyone help me with it? =)
    Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey there, I would like some help building my bankroll. I think I qualify for this promotion, I even completed the "Poker Basics" course! Can anyone help me with it? =)
      Hi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Attended class!

Finally, after the holidays, I participated yesterday at a daily game. Couldn't stay long though, but had some fun and started to see how things work, learned how to share hands using Boom!...

What's next? Should I try to take a class, not daily game, before proceeding?

Comment

Finally, after the holidays, I participated yesterday at a daily game. Couldn't stay long though, but had some fun and started to see how things work, learned how to share hands using Boom!... What's next? Should I try to take a class, not daily game, before proceeding?
          Please attend the 'Getting Started' live training session as advised above, only the 'Getting Started' session for now, no other session is needed. Please let me know as soon as you have attended as then we can check the attendance and move you forward in the promotion. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

no joy, the class doesn't open!

I tried to attend to a class scheduledfor 20min ago... I was registered, entered the site and clicked the "In Progress" the minute it started, but nothing happened.

This was the message I got, saying I was enrolled as a participant but no other information - http://cl.ly/MF2h

It was kinda hard to make it work today but it had the best time for me until the last few days (its already past midnight at my timezone).

What should I do?

Comment

I tried to attend to a class scheduledfor 20min ago... What should I do?
              No worries, we had some issues last night with Live Training but thankfully they are fixed now. Please watch the following video and let me know after you have watched it.
              Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Done! Already knew everything except that notes can be taken for a specific player (and they'll show up in the future) and the auto-save feature for hand history umbup: What's next? =)

Comment

Done! Already knew everything except that notes can be taken for a specific player (and they'll show up in the future) and the auto-save feature for hand history umbup: What's next? =)
                  Next Step Next up play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats and that they are from Full Ring tables, not from tournaments. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
                  Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.