PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi there,

I was wondering if I am eligible for the bankroll builder promotion, I have not made a deposit on Pokerstars so far

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks

Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Comment

Bankroll Builder At this point I was unsure how to what extent I should call or raise on the flop with bottom pair, top kicker. I knew that if I paired the ace or hit another three I was likely good, but this only gave me five outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gains Squad View Post
          At this point I was unsure how to what extent I should call or raise on the flop with bottom pair, top kicker. I knew that if I paired the ace or hit another three I was likely good, but this only gave me five outs.
          Hi, is a good hand to from late position and should generally be entered with a 3x raise. As for play from UTG(under the gun, first to act) we can elect to open for 3x or fold...limping UTG is going to invite more players in to the pot and decrease our overall hand strength/equity in the pot. With so many players to see the flop, a check line is fine>>as there is such a wide range that has us beat in that situation. I'd fold to any flop bets and turn bets if our hand doesn't improve to 2pair or 3 of a kind. The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.
          Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Dec 05, 2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

I have just attended the 'getting started with Pokerstars' session. What do I have to do now?

Comment

Hi, Please take the Basic Assessment Quiz, once you have passed it let me know and your 1st Bank Roll builder buy-in will be awarded to you!umbup: Good luck!

Comment

I have passed this quiz, thanks for the help

Comment

Hi, Well done on the quiz!umbup: Your first Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours! Please use this buy in at a full table(9-players) 1/2c 9-max NLHE as your training will be focused primarily on this game! If you encounter any situation that you had difficulty with, post a hand replay here in your thread and I'll assisst you. Best of luck to you at the tables.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.