PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hello,

I want to know if I am eligible for the promotion. I have done the Poker basics course. If there is something else to do, please let me know.

Regards,
    Fernando Avilés
    Last edited by Darkfervac; Fri Nov 30, 2012, 08:55 PM.

I would like to add that I have finished the "getting started" live session. Confirm me if I am eligible for the promotion. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkfervac View Post
      Hello, I want to know if I am eligible for the promotion. I have done the Poker basics course. If there is something else to do, please let me know.
      Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

I would like to add that I have finished the "getting started" live session. Confirm me if I am eligible for the promotion. Thanks in advance.
        Hi Darkfervac, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: Unfortunately you will have to attend one of the 'Getting Started' Live Training sessions again. It's important not to do any of the steps BEFORE you are asked as it slows up the process and you may miss out on some bonuses. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Prepare some questions that you can ask the trainer while you are attending, use the time wisely. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, please practice on the play money, no-limit, tables (full ring)
        Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Dec 09, 2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

I have just attended "Getting started" session. Now I know how to save my hands.

What's next?
          Last edited by Darkfervac; Mon Dec 03, 2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I have just attended "Getting started" session. Now I know how to save my hands. What's next?
            Hi Darkfervac, Perfect, we can see you on the list of attendees, did you find the session useful? Next next play some 9-handed full-ring play money tables. Make sure the tables have no empty seats. Find a hand that caused you difficulty or cost you chips and using the hand replayer post it here in the Forum. Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.
            Once you've posted your hand we will analyse it for you and then continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

A straight draw I was playing this hand and I have a few doubts about it. Should I have played until the river (like I did and folded) or Should I have folded before? P.S: I found Getting Started session very useful. Thank you.
              Last edited by Darkfervac; Tue Dec 04, 2012, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I was playing this hand and I have a few doubts about it.
                Hi Darkfervac, Thanks for posting this hand. I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to review it for you and offer some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Darkfervac! With T9o and being out of position, even with the prior limp, I'm mucking this preflop and looking for a better spot... either with better cards or when I'm in position. When the button raises after all the limps, their raise is abnormally low too. A standard raise for this blind level is to 2.5BB+1BB for each limper, so it would be a raise to 1100. With this being fishy too, I'm mucking for sure, as 10 9 is not going to be the best hand here. The flop gives me 2nd pair and an OESD. With this many opps in the hand, while I'd like to make a 1/2 pot bet here, I really need to make a larger bet (pot-sized) here for three reasons. To get value from my pair, see where I'm at in the hand and more importantly, to lessen the field. I don't want to bet less, as anyone else that would have a draw would be getting the correct odds to draw to beat me. The key in this hand is to not limp marginal hands when out of position. Have patience, muck them and wait for a better hand or to be in position. Playing too many hands, especially out of position, is one of the largest chip leaks that most players have. Yes, when a hand hits, it can win a big pot, but it'll never make up for all the times that I miss and have to fold. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

P.S: I found Getting Started session very useful. Thank you.
                    Hi Darkfervac, Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. When you have passed the Poker Basic quiz please let us know and we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for that piece of advice John (JWK24). I know I should not play that kind of hands, but I was trying to mix up my game.

I have finished the Poker Basic Course. I have also taken the test and passed it.

Comment

I have finished the Poker Basic Course. I have also taken the test and passed it.
                        Hi Darkfervac, You've passed the basics quiz, congrats on that! Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Use this first buy-in to then play ONLY the 1/2 cent full ring real money tables only on PokerStars. Playing any other game format will disqualify you from being able to obtain further buy-ins through this promotion. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games, along with a hand that you had problems, or that cost you money, while playing with this buy-in. Also, please attend an 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This should help too. Good luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks a lot. I am playing right now . I'll post back later.

Comment

I lost a few chips in this hand. I want to you know what should I have done? I think making a middle bet at the river would have changed things. By the way, I will attend to Betting size training session today. Darkfervac P.S: I have $3 lol. Can I withdraw money earned from Poker? Let's say I won $20. Can I withdraw them?

Comment

Hey I attended Betting size training. It was a great session.

Regards,
                              Darkfervac

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.