PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi Admin,

Would like to know if I qualify for this!

Cheers
    Iamfromchina

Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Comment

Hand replay

Comment

Attended the session

Hi Admin,

I just attended the session (: Please advise on what to do next?

Cheers
          Iamfromchina

Comment

Hi, Glad to see that you know how to use hand replayer!umbup: very huge pot! But please from here through out the duration of your Bank Roll Builder training post 9-max No Limit Holdem 1/2c(full table) hands and not tournament/sit n go replays. The next stage in your Bank Roll Builder, please pass the Basic Assessment Quiz, let me know when you have completed the Quiz and your 1st buy-in will be awarded to you.umbup: CannonLee

Comment

Dear Cannon,

I passed the quiz already! Cheers

Iamfromchina

Comment

Hi, Well done on the quiz!umbup: Your 1st Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours! Please use this buy-in at a full table of 1/2c 9-max NLHE. If you have any questions about a hand that you had difficulty with post a hand replay here and I'll assist you! Best of luck to you at the tables!

Comment

Hey Cannon,

Just started playing at the tables. Will post hands soon. How do I unlock the rest of the roll?

Cheers
                  Iamfromchina

Comment

Bad luck here, but should I have played the flop differently?

Comment

Over here should I have called or should I have shoved as I did? Main reason why I chose to shove was because I didnt want to call and have the flop come down Kxx or Axx and face a decicison for all my chips

Comment

Did I do it correctly here? Trying to rebuild now

Comment

Raise pf to 3 bb, I flat call, button 3 bets (i thought he was squeezing), so I call. Flops rather coordinated but I decide to donk bet and plan to fold if i get a re raise, guy calls after some consideration which i thought was weakness. Fired the turn which was called and gave up on the river

Comment

Hello Admin,

Just lost the first buy in, what do I have to do to unlock the rest?

Cheers

Comment

Hi, I'd re-raise this hand to 24 or 30c preflop to get max value from a weaker range of starting hands also to thin the playing to heads up! Your bet sizing on the flop is perfect as if you are to get called it sets up the pot size to get villain8's stack in on the turn! Well played I like your open raise size on the button as it leaves room/space for weaker holdings to 3bet, we can 4bet jam this hand on a smaller stack depth of 30bb but as for 50bb we can elect to 4bet the villain to 40c or 54c to get some value from Ax (AJ AQ AT) as well under pairs JJ and below, we have a premium holding and do not want to generate to much fold equity. Aggressive approach which I like, but your line is an option and what I suggested on re-raise sizing please take in to consideration for similar situations in the future. Your line is perfect! Even though we are at a positional disadvantage post flop we also have 2nd pair on that board texture, even though may not seem like a spot to be betting for value...it actually is vs. certain player dynamics as the board presents many draws (straight and/or flush draw) and even in rare circumstances floats with over cards. :P The cbet on the flop sets up the pot size to get the villains stack in on either the turn or river, I like your over sized bet on the river as it looks bluffy( and will induce all of their range to call as they are pot committed, even though I do not advocate bluffing at the 2nl level in which this particular hand wasn't a bluff) Well played! This is an interesting spot, this hand just doesn't flop to well, this is more of a fit or fold hand (hit a set or flop some equity such as a open ended straight or fold) as we will never really feel comfortable betting this hand for value on almost all board textures. But this may be a spot to 4bet jam all in pre-flop and take down the pot uncontested, as our stack size is equal to the 2 villains involved in the hand and we will not get called to light. But this line is entirely dependent on villain3 and villain7's tendencies. As for the way the hand played out, a donk lead is fine if the villain folds often to flop bets, but if we get called just shut down on the turn as it will save bets in the long run and control the pot size just in case we decide to bluff catch the river affordably. Hope this helps and Best of luck to you at the tables!
                              Originally posted by Iamfromchina View Post
                              Hello Admin, Just lost the first buy in, what do I have to do to unlock the rest? Cheers
                              Please take the Cash Game Quiz, once you have passed it please let me know and your 2nd Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you! Also, if you could please post the losing hand history replay for your 1st buy-in, I'd like to discuss it with you.
                              Last edited by CannonLee; Sat Jan 12, 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.