PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bankroll builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bankroll builder

Hi,did I qualify for this promosion?

Originally posted by XIII_Apost0L View Post
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion. >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow! Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

OK,thanx umbup:

Comment

Hi XIII_Apost0L, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I sign in for this Getting Started class,it starts in 19 hours

Comment

I attend TRAINING SESSION

Comment

I attend TRAINING SESSION
              Perfect yes, we saw you there and thanks for attending. Did you enjoy the session, did you learn anything from it that you didn't know already? Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes,it was great umbup: ,what is next step for bankroll builder???

Comment

how to bet this hand,is all in on flop a good move

Comment

this 8$ from bankroll builder promo is this count as a first deposit or no ???

Comment

this 8$ from bankroll builder promo is this count as a first deposit or no ???
                      Hi XIII_Apost0L, No, it will not count as your first deposit. Please wait until you have fully completed this promotion before making a deposit. Thanks for posting this hand. I will ask one of the hand analysers to look at it for you and offer some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,I just passed a Basic quiz, what next umbup:

Comment

Thanks for posting this hand. I will ask one of the hand analysers to look at it for you and offer some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi XIII_Apost0L! With 77 here I've really got two choices on what to do preflop. I can either limp behind and try to setmine (which is a borderline play due to my stack size. I'd like to have 15BB to do this, but here I only have 13BB) or I can make a standard raise, which for me at this blind level is to 2.5BB+1BB for each limper. With one limper, I'll raise to 700. I then get min-raised to 1k. Here is where I now need to make a decision for the hand. If I call, I'm pot committed, so I want to 4-bet all-in if I stay in the hand. The only way that I would call here is if I plan on shoving ANY flop and if all my chips are going to be in the pot with a marginal made hand, I'd rather shove preflop, rather than to give the opp a chance to see a card that beats me. Whether I shove or fold will be based on my reads of the opps. If they are loose, I'll shove. If they're tight, I'll fold. On the flop, I miss but both opps check to me. I need to make a value bet here and my standard bet is 1/2 pot for this type of board. However, 1/2 pot is almost all of my chips left, so I'll shove the flop. The key in this hand is to either shove or fold preflop and that will be based on my reads on how the opps are playing. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi XIII_Apost0L, Congrats on passing the quiz. Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Use this first buy-in to then play ONLY the 1/2 cent full ring real money tables only on PokerStars. Playing any other game format will disqualify you from being able to obtain further buy-ins through this promotion. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games, along with a hand that you had problems, or that cost you money, while playing with this buy-in. Also, please attend an 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This should help too. Good luck! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.