PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plato_xxx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plato_xxx

Hi!
    Can I sign up for this promotion here?
    Cheers

Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Comment

Hi Here is a mad freeroll hand I played. Shove shove shove, it's only a freeroll right! But my question is, does your ace (AKs in my case have less value if you have heavy action before you act? Are all/many of the aces out? Is there less chance of hitting and do pairs fair better? Cheers
        Last edited by Plato_xxx; Sat Dec 01, 2012, 06:24 PM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Ok that's done

Comment

Hi, What where your reads on the villains? With all of the heavy pre-flop action ahead of us it would be safe to say that there is a strong possibility of a range of 1 or more Ax out there and yes that does decrease our overall hand strength/equity/outs in a multi way pot. This what our hand looks like vs. villains 2, 4 and 8. 31% 7% 7% 55% Please take the Basic Assessment quiz as your next step in the Bank Roll Builder, once you have passed it please let me know and your 1st Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you. Good luck!

Comment

Not sure if i did the right quiz? Passed and got 76%

Plato

Comment

Hi, >>click here<< to take the Basic Assessment Quiz.umbup: Good luck.

Comment

Yes did that one and passed. What's next?

Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Plato_xxx View Post
                    Yes did that one and passed. What's next? Plato
                    Well done on the quiz!umbup: Your first Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours! Please use this buy-in at a full table(9players) 1/2c 9-max NLHE, if you encounter any situations that you had difficulty with during your session...post a hand replay here and I'll assist you! Best of luck to you!

Comment

Hi again

I passed the cash game quiz. Do I get an extra bankroll or what do I do to get the next chunk?

Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Plato_xxx View Post
                        Hi again I passed the cash game quiz. Do I get an extra bankroll or what do I do to get the next chunk? Plato
                        Hi, Congrats on passing the quiz!umbup: So how are you doing at the real money games? Remember..if you encounter any situations that you would like to talk about..post a hand replay here and I'll assist you! Your 2nd Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours.umbup: Keep in mind that there are 3 ways to earn the two remaining buy-ins for your Bank Roll Builder Training. >>click here<< for an overview. Good luck at the tables.

Comment

Ok Tried my best but wiped out! Will have to look for the next $2 from this promotion. I play sngs reg on other sites. Cash is tough for me. Seems like it's wait wait wait then big hand, your up or your down. Here are 2 hans won one lost one. In the end lost out. Got to 8.29 FPPs. Nearly made 10 Hand 1 Liked the way i called here to keep third player in. Worked out well even though I lost to first all -in Hand 2 Was on this table for a while. The raiser was soooooo loose. Min raised every hand, This is what messed me up. Could not put him on a set. And he didn't raise the river? Plato
                          Last edited by Plato_xxx; Mon Dec 24, 2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Hi, I like the way you played this hand! With villain8 all in on the BTN for 10bb and villain2 with a stack depth of 100bb! Well played and nice pot! On the BTN with a 50bb stack, flat calling is good as this hand plays really well post flop, also given our reads on villain3 we do not want to inflate the pot to much by 3betting this hand as we want to be able to get an affordable price to draw out on a potential draw etc... On the flop and turn, calling villain3's bets is fine as this keeps all of their air and as well weaker made Kx in the pot. On the river after investing almost 1/3 our stack, I'd just call the 20c bet. Your 3rd Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours! Good luck at the tables!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fed up of cash tables. Made it to 9.78 FPP!!!!! Ended up mahing a deposit. Do I get another $2 shot? Will I get $2 when I make it to 10 FPP?

Plato

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.