PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

hi
    would like to participate in this promotion

Originally posted by rboinkz View Post
    hi would like to participate in this promotion
    Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi would like to participate in this promotion
      Hi rboinkz, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

attended sessions for MTT

Comment

attended sessions for MTT
          Hi rboinkz, You were not on the list of attendees for last nights 'Getting Started' session. You need to attend one of the 'Getting Started' live training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi royal,
            was there, the event was pushed to .....
            was at both dialogue as well.
            do let me know if i need to join another
            Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

hi royal, was there, the event was pushed to ... was at both dialogue as well. do let me know if i need to join another
              Ok, cheers. I wasn't aware of that but just checked with the trainer and all is good. Next up please pratice on the Play Money No Limit Full -ring tables (9-handed) and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer
              Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

dealty J10 not suited flop was J 6 10. should i have shoved all in despite the A which was dealt in the river?

Comment

dealty J10 not suited flop was J 6 10. should i have shoved all in despite the A which was dealt in the river?
                  Hi rboinkz The main thing to learn from this hand is bet sizing. Preflop J10o is a good hand to see a cheap flop with. So, I recommend just calling preflop rather than raising. Furthermore, mini-raising, as you did, is almost never a good idea preflop especially out of postion in the sb. Standard preflop raise is 3x + 1x for each limper in the hand. Remember, with suited connectors, Axs, or two broadway cards, we are hoping to flop a straight or flush draw. Flopping a pair with these hands often gives us the second best hand. You flop two pair. This is good and warrants betting, but the board is very connected. Opps may have flush and/or straight draws. So, we need to bet enough that they are making a mistake by calling. 70% of the pot would be enough. Your bet was fine, but I think you could have bet even more here. The turn is a tough card, anyone with KQ just got a straight. And anyone with AJ, A10 or A6 just got a better two pair. On the other hand anyone with an A and any other kicker will probably pay us off. Your bet size looked good here. On the river, I would suggest betting less than you did. We want hands that we are beating to call us. I recommend betting about 100 chips here. You could aslo check if you expect one of the opponents will raise thinking you missed your draw. By betting large we create a situation where the only hands calling us (or reraising) are the ones that beat us. You played the hand fine, but pay close attention to the bet sizing segment of the teaching program GL and have fun at the tables! Roland GTX

Comment

have passed the test as well.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi rboinkz, This is a 6-max table. For the Bankroll Builder promotion please only play Full-ring 9-handed tables. (see post 7 above) Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

anw royal how many 9 handed do i need to paste in forum?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.