PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hey everyone at PSO! I wanted to know if I am eligible for the bankroll builder promotion, you are all doing a great work.
    Last edited by TheD1ctator; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 09:47 PM.

Originally posted by TheD1ctator View Post
    Hey everyone at PSO! I wanted to know i I am eligible for the bankroll builder promotion, you are all doing a great work.
    Hi TheD1ctator, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey everyone at PSO! I wanted to know i I am eligible for the bankroll builder promotion, you are all doing a great work.
      Hi TheD1ctator, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started' Live Training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, please practice on the play money, no-limit, tables (full ring)
      Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you paul for your help, I am going to attend at the live training soon, I will keep you update, thanks again.

Comment

Thank you paul for your help, I am going to attend at the live training soon, I will keep you update, thanks again.
          Brilliant, yes thank you. Let me know as soon as you have attended one of the 'Getting Started' Live Training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
            Brilliant, yes thank you. Let me know as soon as you have attended one of the 'Getting Started' Live Training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Raiser umbup:
            I have just participated in the 14:00 14:20 getting started live training, what is the next step now?

Comment

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...517_B5654B8153
              Is it correct to not go all in pre flop? I had a very small stack which affected somehow my decision, if I had a bigger stack I could shove or 4-5 bet more easily.

Comment

I have just participated in the 14:00 14:20 getting started live training, what is the next step now?
                Hi , Thank you and I can confirm you did indeed attend tonight's session with André. Please use the hand replayer to post any hands for review. Practice on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer
                When you have posted a hand using the hand replayer we will review it for you and continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Too loose?
                  Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

And what is the next step now?

Comment

Too loose?
                      Thank you for posting this hand for review. I will ask one of the hand analysers to take a look at this for you and offer some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi TheD1ctator! With AQ and a min-raise from UTG, I'm either going to make a standard 3-bet or fold here preflop and the decision there will be based on the way the opps are playing. If I think that the ones behind will fold, then I'll make a std raise to 3x the opp's prior bet (12). If I think that a number of opps will call a raise, then I'm going to muck because I'll have to play the pot out of position. The button calls 6 and then UTG makes a huge 4-bet to 100. I'm going to muck to this large overbet 4-bet. I'm most likely behind one, if not both of the opps left in the pot, so since I'm out of position and don't want to be playing for my stack preflop, I'm mucking. AK is definitely a possiblility and so are any pairs and I'm behind that entire range with AQ. One thing that we do not want to be while playing poker is to be results oriented. I want to make the best decision at a given point in time, then whatever happens after I make that decision, happens. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the hand analysis John, I also agree that folding to the huge 4 bet would be the optimal play, so what happens now?

Comment

Also I think I made a mistake by not going all in preflop in this hand, do you agree?
                            Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Also I think I made a mistake by not going all in preflop in this hand, do you agree?
                              Thank you for posting this hand for review. I will ask one of the hand analysers to take a look at this for you and offer some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.