PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi guys! I want to know if I qualify for this bankroll builder even though I earned $0.05 cents in my account I earned it at a Free roll tournament in PS. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

Originally posted by rhapsodyboi View Post
    Hi guys! I want to know if I qualify for this bankroll builder even though I earned $0.05 cents in my account I earned it at a Free roll tournament in PS. I hope someone can help me. Thanks.
    Hi rhapsodyboi, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ok Thanks for the time I will wait for your confirmation see ya! umbup:

Comment

Ok Thanks for the time I will wait for your confirmation see ya! umbup:
        Hi rhapsodyboi, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started' Live Training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, please practice on the play money, no-limit, tables (full ring)
        Raiser umbup:

Comment

Uhm I got a problem with my speakers, can I have a live training with my phone, my supports PS. Thanks

Comment

Uhm I got a problem with my speakers, can I have a live training with my phone, my supports PS. Thanks
            Hi, Please use a desktop or laptop to attend Live Trainings. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

even i dont have a sounds?

Comment

Hi raiser, im done with the getting started live training what will i do next?

Comment

Hi raiser, im done with the getting started live training what will i do next?
                  Hi , Thank you for attending the Live Training session and I can confirm you did indeed register for tonight's class with Dave 'TheLangolier'. Next up, please practice on the play money no-limit 9-max full-ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a video tutorial on how to use the hand replayer.
                  Once you have done this we can continue on. Raiser umbup:
                  Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Nov 22, 2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Oh there is a problem, i don't have a playmoney chips i lost When I playing in the daily game. Can I practice at open poker league or 10th PCA freeroll sattelite?umbup:

Comment

Oh there is a problem, i don't have a playmoney chips i lost When I playing in the daily game. Can I practice at open poker league or 10th PCA freeroll sattelite?umbup:
                      Hi rhapsodyboi, You can reload your play money chips, please see the video in post #4 above or ask the trainer in any of the 'Getting Started' live training sessions how to do this. You will need to post a hand from a full-ring play money table only ... tournament hands will not count for the Bankroll Builder promotion, this is a cash game promotion only. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Raiser, This is from PCA Tournament,I raised $55 for K9s 6 players called. I floped top set,UTG1 Raise $100 UTG2 call I reraised them 3bet $520 the next 3 players fold 4 players left UTG1 All in UTG2 Fold: Now I don't know if I'm gonna call I'm thinking if he is a flush draw or nuts. But I made the call since I'm top set. it is a good decision that I 3bet or i just made a call so the next players will enter the pot?

Comment

Oh ok thanks

Comment

Hi Raiser, this is in the play money, uhm Im thinking If my play is wrong or right because I got a A rag off-suite at the Buton, everything went crazy they called my raise. can you give me some comments and tips on how to enhance may game play. Thanks umbup:

Comment

Hi Raiser, this is in the play money, uhm Im thinking If my play is wrong or right because I got a A rag off-suite at the Buton, everything went crazy they called my raise. can you give me some comments and tips on how to enhance may game play. Thanks umbup:
                              Hi rhapsodyboi, Thanks for posting this hand. I will ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you. He should do this within the next 24 hours. Once he has done this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.