PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi i have joined Poker School Online and i would like to start the bankroll builder promo, Whats next.
    Last edited by devilsons2; Sat Nov 17, 2012, 02:23 PM.

Originally posted by devilsons2 View Post
    Hi i have joined Poker School Online and i would like to start the bankroll builder promo, Whats next.
    Hi devilsons2, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi thanks for the speedy reply, can you check this hand for me cant remeber much info about the hand sorry, just wanted to know if i did right or wrong thanks.
      PokerStars Hand #89377930508: Hold'em No Limit (1/2) - 2012/11/17 9:25:49 ET
      Table 'Polyxo V' 6-max (Play Money) Seat #2 is the button

Comment

Hi thanks for the speedy reply, can you check this hand for me PokerStars Hand #89377930508
        Go to PokerStars client > Requests > Hand History > Hand History for Hand # > and post in the hand number 89377930508 ... PokerStars will then email the history to you and you can put it the replayer, instructions below Hi devilsons2, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practising on the play money NL 9-max/ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a video tutorial on how to use the hand replayer.

Comment

Hi thats great new's thanks, sorry i did'nt click the link generate button, try again.

Comment

Hi devilsons2! You may want to try the full ring tables instead of a 6-max table, as when you earn any of the buy-ins with this promotion, those will be the only games that you will be able to play. Playing other game formats with the buy-ins will make you ineligible for further buy-ins. With one limper (due to entering the table before getting into the BB, which is something I'd never recommend to do), the player UTG raises to 14 (7BB). While I'm in position with KTs, seeing an abnormally large raise, I'm going to muck KT here. A standard raise is to 3BB+1BB for each limper, so in this case, a standard raise for the opp would be to 8. Calling large raises without premium or made hands will get me into too much trouble. The flop brings a flush draw and the opp makes a HUGE overbet of 320 into a pot of 58. If I had a full stack of chips behind me, this is an instant muck, as I'm nowhere near getting the correct odds to call, BUT, since I have less chips, I need to look at my siuation and decide if it's a correct call. I need to call 68 chips into a pot that will be 194 (35%). I have 9 outs to hit my flush and if I go all-in, I'll be guaranteed to see both streets. By seeing both cards, each of my outs will be worth 4% equity instead of 2%. 9 outs times 4% is 36% equity. Since my hand equity is slightly higher than my pot equity, this is a marginal call. The key in the hand is to muck a marginal hand preflop to a large overbet raise. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi john thanks for the help, as soon as i saw the replay i knew it was a bad move, but it was good to see it broken down the way you did thanks again

Comment

Hi john thanks for the help, as soon as i saw the replay i knew it was a bad move, but it was good to see it broken down the way you did thanks again
                Hi devilsons2, Next up please attend the 'Getting Started' live training session. This session can be found daily in the Live Training section. Let me know once you've attended and we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi royal just finished getting started

Comment

Hi royal just finished getting started
                    Hi devilsons2, Thanks for that and I can confirm you did indeed the session with André 'HoRRoR77' Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. If you have already passed the Poker Basic Quiz please check back this time tomorrow and we'll advise on the next step. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Raiser just past poker basic

and now the cash game courses, what will happen now,will i get both at same time,thanks
                      Last edited by devilsons2; Wed Nov 21, 2012, 11:15 PM. Reason: add more text

Comment

Hi Raiser just past poker basic and now the cash game courses, what will happen now,will i get both at same time,thanks
                        No ... please don't do this ... if you do the steps out of turn you might miss out on a bonus. Only complete the steps when asked to do so. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Raiser just past poker basic
                          Hi devilsons2 Congrats on passing the Poker Basic quiz. Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Don't worry if you lose this first buy-in as you will be able to earn another buy-in should this happen. Use all that you have learned so far to try some real money games (1/2 cent tables). Post any hands that you have difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyse them for you. Also, please attend the 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This session can be found daily in the Live Training section. Please post when you have attended this training session and also any hands that you have problems playing or lost the buy-in at. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ok thanks, will i need to do the cash one again

Comment

Ok thanks, will i need to do the cash one again
                              This is your next step. Please use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables only on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Don't worry if you lose this first buy-in as you will be able to earn another buy-in should this happen. Use all that you have learned so far to try some real money games (1/2 cent tables). Post any hands that you have difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyse them for you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.