PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi! I haven't made a deposit yet. What should I do to take part in the promotion?

Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi and thank you Will wait for the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MonCoeurTien View Post
        Hi and thank you Will wait for the decision.
        Hi MonCoeurTien, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer
        Raiser umbup:

Comment

Here's a hand that got me into some trouble )
          Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Here's a hand that got me into some trouble )
            Hi MonCoeurTien, Was this from a tournament? Just a reminder that the Bankroll Builder promo is a full ring cash game promo only. That said we've no problem analysing this hand for you. I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you and offer some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there, Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi royalraise85! This is a hand from play money ring game with 100/200 blinds.

Comment

Hi MonCoeurTien! With AK from UTG, I want to make a standard raise, which for me is 3BB+1BB for each limper, so I will raise to 600. I then get 2 callers, a min-raise and 4 more callers. AK plays much better in a heads-up pot than it does in a multi-way pot, so due to this many people in the pot and two raises... I'm mucking AK here. AK is a hand with potential, but is not a made hand and if I'm going to be in a pot with that many players, I want to have a made hand. One thing that I do not want to do is to get married to a hand. Even AA can be a losing hand, so if I'm in a situation where it does not make sense to stay in... I'm even mucking it. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi royalraise85! This is a hand from play money ring game with 100/200 blinds.
                  Hi MonCoeurTien, Perfect! Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Let us know when you pass the quiz and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi and thank you guys Tried to take the quiz but it says "There is a problem with your account". What could it be?

Comment

Wrote a letter to the support, no reply yet. I hope this will be fixed soon and I can take the quiz!

Comment

Hi and thank you guys Tried to take the quiz but it says "There is a problem with your account". What could it be?
                        Hi MonCoeurTien, Only support will be able to help you with that one. Moderators here at PokerSchoolOnline have no access to players personal account information. Which support did you contact? Any PSO related queries should be sent to support@pokerschoolonline.com Let me know once they have sorted it for you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Yes, exactly that support. They said they've forwarded my request to the technical support, so will wait for the reply and post back asap.

Comment

Everything is OK with my account now and I've passed the Basic Quiz. What should I do next?

Comment

Everything is OK with my account now and I've passed the Basic Quiz. What should I do next?
                              Hi MonCoeurTien, That's brilliant news and congrats on passing the quiz. Your first buy-in has been awarded and you will receive it within the next 24 hours. Use it to play the 1/2 cent full ring cash tables only. Now that you're playing on the cash tables, it would be a good idea to attend the Bet Sizing training session. Also, please post some of the hands that you have had trouble with here and we will be happy to analyse them for you. Good luck at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.