PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Bankroll Builder

Hey i ever made a Deposit so im sure eligible so i havent had much luck with anything on pokerstars so just to make sure im posting here to fine out for sure

Lots of trouble with this hand and not the way i play it. My Q9 vs dumbass KQ

Comment

Originally posted by DONWONG6969 View Post
      Hey i ever made a Deposit so im sure eligible so i havent had much luck with anything on pokerstars so just to make sure im posting here to fine out for sure
      Hi DONWONG6969, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi DONWONG6969, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Below is a video tutorial on how to use the hand replayer Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck at the tables.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have attend the training sessions the getting started and the bet sizing. I already gave you a hand up top but heres another one for you as well

Comment

What next?

Comment

What next?
              Hi DONWONG6969, Now spend a bit of time studying the Poker Basics course and when you are happy have a go at passing the quiz. Once you've passed it post back here and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I done that a while back got a 12 out of 15 i think. I made sure to do everything a head of time to speed up things

Comment

Next?

Comment

I done that a while back got a 12 out of 15 i think. I made sure to do everything a head of time to speed up things
                    Ok, but don't rush through the promotion, give some time to let all the info sink in, after all it's your learning experience and doing so will ultimately help improve your game. Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Use this first buy-in to then play ONLY the 1/2 cent full ring real money tables only on PokerStars. Playing any other game format will disqualify you from being able to obtain further buy-ins through this promotion. Post back here when you get your first buy-in and start playing these games, along with a hand that you had problems, or that cost you money, while playing with this buy-in. Also, please attend an 'Entering a Cash Game Pot' live training session. This should help too. Good luck! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thx you i have got my cash. Going to start playing soon as i get time . You talking about the cash basics training session?

Comment

I done the Cash training session and was wondering if i played this hand wrong or was just bad timing? Second pair of eyes What next after this stuff buddy

Comment

I done the Cash training session and was wondering if i played this hand wrong or was just bad timing? Second pair of eyes What next after this stuff buddy
                          Hey DONWONG6969, How you doing? Thanks for posting this hand. I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at this for you and offer some feedback. He will do this later on tonight. I will then reply here this time tomorrow with the next step for you in your Bankroll Builder challenge. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi don,

I think your play is fine here, the villain starts short stacked and only has less a pot sized bet left on the flop, and will sometimes be getting it in with just a worse ace high due to the situation, so it's fairly standard once you 3-bet preflop to get it in on any flop vs. his remaining stack.
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you Dave for the second look at that hand .

Im good Raiser thx. How r you? Ok that sounds good looking forward from hearing from you

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.