PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

Hi there,

I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion?

Can anyone help?

Originally posted by calincruceru View Post
    Hi there, I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion? Can anyone help?
    Hi calincruceru, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi there, I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion? Can anyone help?
      Hi calincruceru, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer
      Raiser umbup:

Comment

I know it was a bit of a luck and I want to know how I must have played. I also attended the live training.

Comment

I know it was a bit of a luck and I want to know how I must have played. I also attended the live training.
          Hi calincruceru, Cheers, I can confirm you did indeed attend Live Trainng tonight. Also, thanks for posting this hand for review. I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at this for you and offer some feedback. Once he's done this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thank you.
            I want to say that I also finished the Poker Basics course and completed the quiz. At this moment I am looking through the Cash Game course.

Comment

Hi calin,

This hand should just be folded preflop. If you are going to enter the pot and are first to do so, then usually enter for a raise. If your hand isn't strong enough to raise, it's usually not a good idea to limp in with it either. In this case though J8 is just too weak to be playing from under the gun, just fold.

Post flop play is fine until the river. When the opponent raises enough to put us all in we only have a bluff catching hand, since his range of hands to do this for value would be flushes minimum, or full houses. With the pot so small relative to the shove he has to be bluffing a huge % of the time, like close to 50%, to make calling correct, and this is doubtful, so I think it's just a fold.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

What's next?

Comment

What's next?
                    Hi calincruceru, We'll advise on the next step tomorrow. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Waiting to see what's next.

Comment

Waiting to see what's next.
                        Hi calincruceru, Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. If you have already passed the Poker Basic Quiz please check back this time tomorrow and we'll advise on the next step. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I already passed the quiz. I will check back tomorrow. Thank you!

Comment

I already passed the quiz. I will check back tomorrow. Thank you!
                            Excellent! Now that you have passed the quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent real money tables only on PokerStars. Do not play higher buy-ins than this until instructed to do so. Don't worry if you lose this first buy-in as we will credit you with another should this happen. Use all that you have learned so far to try some real money games (1/2 cent tables). Post any hands that you have difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyse them for you. Also, attend the 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This session can be found daily in the Live Training section. When you've done all this we will move you onto the next stage. Well done on the progress so far! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thank you!
                              I will start playing this evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.