PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

I finished the course and pass the quiz,how can i get the $2 buy-in?

Originally posted by wellgang View Post
    I finished the course and pass the quiz,how can i get the $2 buy-in?
    Hi wellgang,

Yes, you are eligible and welcome to the Bankroll Builder.

To get you started we'd like you to play some play money games (In the PokerStars lobby go to Hold'em > Play Money > No Limit) and using the Hand Replayer please post a hand that you have found difficult here in this thread.

Doing this will ensure that you know how to use the hand replayer tool and if you've any questions on it just ask us.

Also please attend one each of the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions. You'll find these sessions daily in the Live Training section.

Please post back here when you have done both these things and we'll move you on to the next stage.

Raiser
    Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Oct 23, 2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

hand replayer

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=2A6A4D77AB

the link above is one of my hand records.

I have registered the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions

so,I have done the things you told me to do.
      Last edited by wellgang; Tue Oct 23, 2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

the link above is one of my hand records.
        Hi wellgang, This is good but we want you to learn how to use the Hand Replayer tool. To help you out here's a short tutorial video on 'How to use the Hand Replayer'. Click the 'Full Screen' mode for best results.
        Raiser umbup:

Comment

yeah,i can used it now, i just have used the replay tool to finish a record then.

Comment

yeah,i can used it now, i just have used the replay tool to finish a record then.
            To get you started we'd like you to play some play money games (In the PokerStars lobby go to Hold'em > Play Money > No Limit) and using the Hand Replayer please post a hand that you have found difficult here in this thread. Raiser umbup:

Comment

i'v played many tournaments freeroll and some play maney in cash table .I JUST want get $2 to start my pokerstar journey.

Comment

i'v played many tournaments freeroll and some play maney in cash table .I JUST want get $2 to start my pokerstar journey.
                Hi wellgang, It's just doesn't work quite like that. The Bankroll Builder promo is a Poker Learning experience where you 'Earn while you Learn'. It's not just about getting buy-ins. It's important to follow each step as directed by your personal instructor in order to qualify for any bonuses. This may involve posting hands for review and attending Live Training. See more @ How Do I Qualify Raiser umbup:

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

ok,i post the hand.i'll atend the live training today

Comment

Perfect, Thanks for posting! I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at this hand for you and give you some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there! Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok,i post the hand.i'll atend the live training today
                        Perfect wellgang, Let me know as soon as you've attended. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                          Perfect, Thanks for posting! I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at this hand for you and give you some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there! Raiser umbup:
                          tks

Comment

Hi,

Fold or 3bet A6 preflop, don't call a big raise out of position with it. Given the raise size I would just fold.

Post flop play is fine, taking a card off for a min bet is ok, and getting a bunch of chips in when you improve to aces up is also good.
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks a lot for your specific guidance.I'll continue to improve my skill.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.