PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Bankrol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bankrol

Am I eligible for this promotion?

Originally posted by SVPoliux View Post
    Hi SVPoliux, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi SVPoliux, Yes, you are eligible and welcome to the Bankroll Builder. To get you started we'd like you to play some play money games (In the PokerStars lobby go to Hold'em > Play Money > No Limit) and using the Hand Replayer please post a hand that you have found difficult here in this thread. Doing this will ensure that you know how to use the hand replayer tool and if you've any questions on it just ask us. Also please attend one each of the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions. You'll find these sessions daily in the Live Training section. Please post back here when you have done both these things and we'll move you on to the next stage. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello! I passed Basic Assessment quiz, attended 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions and play some play money games!!
        Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Hello! I passed Basic Assessment quiz, attended 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions and play some play money games!!
          Hi SVPoliux, Thanks for posting these hands and I will ask one of the Hand Analysers to review them for you. Can you tell me on what date you attended the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' live training session? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi

yesterday 23.10

Comment

Hi yesterday 23.10
              Hi SVPoliux, I've sent you a PM. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi SV,

J8 - I think your play here is fine. It's important to note that trips with a weak kicker is not normally a strong hand when you get heavy action (all legitimate heavy action beats you, either 2's full or trips with a bigger kicker), but play money is not normal, people will stack completely off as weak as ace highs and certainly with just a pair of 2's, so against a super weak lineup even trips with no kicker becomes much stronger and justifies your actions (and as you saw you were up against 92 and trips with a worse kicker than yours, the J7 should have probably folded tbh but the 92 play was just horrid).

99 - Preflop is fine, don't really like making a big flop raise so much, but as played definitely fold to the click-back 3b from the button. Even in play money 3rd pair is too weak to continue profitably here.

JJ - Fine, and just put villain 5 all in preflop rather than overcalling the shorter stack's shove. He should be getting it in with pleny of worse hands and it avoids tricky post flop spots like if 2 overcards flop.
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I attended for the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Introduction to Bet Sizing' live training session with trainer GarethC23

Comment

I attended for the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Introduction to Bet Sizing' live training session with trainer GarethC23
                    Hi SVPoliux, Thanks for posting the hands and attending the live training. Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first $2 will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first $2 to then play the 1/2 cent real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first $2 and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello!

I passed the basic assessment quiz yet.

Comment

Hello! I passed the basic assessment quiz yet.
                        Hi SVPoliux, Congrats on passing the course. Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello!
                          My first buy-in was not be credit into my account within 24 hours!!! what's the trouble?

Comment

Hello! My first buy-in was not be credit into my account within 24 hours!!! what's the trouble?
                            Hi SVPoliux, Apologies about that, please check back in a couple of hours, you should receive it by then. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi! Thanks for $2 and this is my cash game hands!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.