PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

hello

I started in here Bankroll Builder

Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete guide of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!
    Last edited by CannonLee; Thu Oct 18, 2012, 11:09 AM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty

thanks a lot cannon Lee

Comment

Originally posted by loveaphrodit View Post
        hello I started in here Bankroll Builder
        Hi loveaphrodit, Unfortunately your account is not eligible for this promotion. You still are very welcome to take the quizzes however and be part of the Community here. Good luck on the tables. Raiser umbup:

Comment

how to be eligible? royalraise

oh I do not know how to be eligible.

so just could you tell me how to be eligible for

this promotion please

promotion said

person who did not make deposit yet something like that.

so I just wait for your answer.

if possible could you tell me

be blessed always love

Comment

Originally posted by loveaphrodit View Post
            oh I do not know how to be eligible. so just could you tell me how to be eligible for this promotion please
            Hi loveaphrodit, Sorry to hear that you are not eligible for the Bankroll Builder. Moderators at the school here have no access to members PokerStars accounts. We just get confirmation if an account is eligible or not. To get your question answered directly you will need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com Someone there from PokerStars will be happy to help you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.