PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JackVoss - Bakroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackVoss - Bakroll Builder

JackVoss likes to start build his bankroll.

Originally posted by JackVoss View Post
    JackVoss likes to start build his bankroll.
    Hi JackVoss, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Looking Forward to be bestest.
      Last edited by JackVoss; Wed Oct 17, 2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Did learn a lot today. Passed both courses and finished my quizes. I think I did well then I finished cash game one with 96%. only 1 question was wrong.

Played also 1/2 game money game. Started with 400 and after couple of rounds allmoust tripled my stack.
        http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...311_ECEE95C750
        Sorry, but my english is not so good maybe.
        Last edited by JackVoss; Wed Oct 17, 2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

24H is past now. Is there eny news about me to be eligible for this promotion?

Comment

24H is past now. Is there eny news about me to be eligible for this promotion?
              Hi JackVoss, Yes you are eligible for this promotion. Please attend the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' live training session. You'll find this session daily in the Live Training section. Thanks for posting your play money hand. I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at this for you. Once we've done both these steps we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Just attended "Getting Started at PokerStars" live training session by TheLangolier.

What I have to do next?

Comment

It's so quiet here today.

Comment

Just attended "Getting Started at PokerStars" live training session by TheLangolier. What I have to do next?
                    Excellent! Now that you have attended the trainings and passed the quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent real money tables only on PokerStars. Do not play higher buy-ins than this until instructed to do so. Don't worry if you lose this first buy-in as we will credit you with another should this happen. Use all that you have learned so far to try some real money games (1/2 cent tables). Post any hands that you have difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyse them for you. Also, attend the 'Bet Sizing' live training session. This session can be found daily in the Live Training section. When you've done all this we will move you onto the next stage. Well done on the progress so far! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thx for answer.

I have 1 question befor I start to cudgel other player. Can I play 1/2cents 6-max or only full table?

I try to be clear on that.

AND what about zoom poker?
                      Last edited by JackVoss; Fri Oct 19, 2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Thx for answer. I have 1 question befor I start to cudgel other player. Can I play 1/2cents 6-max or only full table? I try to be clear on that. AND what about zoom poker?
                        Hi JackVoss, To be eligible for further bonuses please only play full ring cash games only. Raiser umbup:
                        Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Oct 19, 2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Got my starting bankroll! Starting soon to make Fortune!

Comment

The Opponent seem Loose Agressive. Did I do right? I think bad kicker saved my money this time. With decent kicker maybe I called that. Enyway I still don't belive he had flush or A.

Comment

Was I making right to not thrusting Button riser?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.