PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bankroll builder

    How I can get the bonus?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Infinity7772 View Post
    How I can get the bonus?
    Hi Infinity7772, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! >>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer. We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables! Raiser umbup:
    Moderator

    Bracelet Winner


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Infinity7772 View Post
      How I can get the bonus?
      Hi Infinity7772, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a link to the instructions for the replayer. Raiser umbup:
      Moderator

      Bracelet Winner


      Comment


      • #4
        What you think abount this play money hand?

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm register for the GETTING STARTED WITH POKERSTARS tooday at 17.00 ET.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
            Hi Infinity7772, You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!umbup: The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session. Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a link to the instructions for the replayer. Raiser umbup:
            after this I can get the bonus? and then when I start playing real money hands can post on the forums with hand replayer? I'd like to get some advice.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Infinity7772 View Post
              after this I can get the bonus? and then when I start playing real money hands can post on the forums with hand replayer? I'd like to get some advice.
              Hi Infinity7772, In order to get your bonuses it's very important to follow each step carefully as directed. The first two things you need to do are 1) Attend the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' live training session. These are found daily in the Live Training section. 2) Play some full ring Play Money games only and post some hands that you found interesting here in the thread for review by one of the Hand Analysers. Once you have done both of these steps we can move on from there. Raiser umbup:
              Moderator

              Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                It's right play?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I finished the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions.
                  What I must do now for the bankroll?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Infinity7772 View Post
                    I finished the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. What I must do now for the bankroll?
                    Hi there, Thanks for attending the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' training session on the 16th of October with Chris 'ChewMe1'. I will ask one of the Hand Analysers to have a look at the hand you posted and leave some feedback for you. Once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:
                    Moderator

                    Bracelet Winner


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                      Hi there, Thanks for attending the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' training session on the 16th of October with Chris 'ChewMe1'. I will ask one of the Hand Analysers to have a look at the hand you posted and leave some feedback for you. Once he does this we can continue on from there. Raiser umbup:
                      Ok ty but how much time I must attend?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi Infinity7772! With AJ, I'm going to make my standard opening raise, which is to 3BB+1BB for each limper, so I'll raise to 8. I want to keep all of my raises and bets standard, so that there are no bet tells that my opponents can pick up on. I'll make the same bet with AA, 66, AK, AJ, J 10 suited, etc. That way, I can always keep the opps guessing as to what cards I have. I now get min-raised and called by two opps. Much more often than not, an opp is probably going to have a larger ace than me here, so I'm mucking AJ here. I don't want to be up against AQ or AK when I'm out of position and see an ace on the flop..... because if it happens, I'm probably going broke. If I did raise, then I would need to size my raise to between 3X the opps bet (42) and a pot-sized raise (60) and with multiple opps in the pot, I'd raise to 60, to try and get one or two of them to drop as I do not want to play a large pot out of position against multiple opponents. Also, a raise smaller than this gives the opps that are in position the correct pot odds to draw to beat me.. which is another thing that I do not want to do. The flop is a best-case scenario for me. Top pair, top kicker. When it's checked to me, I will make a standard value bet here, which is half the size of the pot (62). Once again, keeping the bet sizes standard helps to keep the opps guessing as to what cards I really have. The turn pairs the board and the first opp checks to me. I'm going to make another value bet here and keep it at my standard bet-size (1/2 pot). If I get raised, then someone most likely has an 8 and I would fold. If someone calls, then I'll re-evaluate after seeing the river. The river is an A, which gives me two pair. Here is where I have a decision to make and it will be based on my read of the opponent. If I think the opp is passive (especially if they are a calling station that will call any bet), then I want to make another value bet (1/2 pot) but since I don't have that much, I'll bet what I do have. If I think that the opp would fold to a shove, but may bluff at the pot if I check, then I'll check/call or check/raise, whichever gets all my chips into the pot. Yes, sometimes an opp could have an 8 here (A8, 78, 89, 88), I'm ahead the majority of the time, so I want to get my chips in. This is a good example of why I want to size my raises and bets correctly and not to make them too small or too large, as the less opps that see the flop, the less of a chance someone has an 8 and can beat me. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator



                        6 Time Bracelet Winner


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                          Hi Infinity7772! With AJ, I'm going to make my standard opening raise, which is to 3BB+1BB for each limper, so I'll raise to 8. I want to keep all of my raises and bets standard, so that there are no bet tells that my opponents can pick up on. I'll make the same bet with AA, 66, AK, AJ, J 10 suited, etc. That way, I can always keep the opps guessing as to what cards I have. I now get min-raised and called by two opps. Much more often than not, an opp is probably going to have a larger ace than me here, so I'm mucking AJ here. I don't want to be up against AQ or AK when I'm out of position and see an ace on the flop..... because if it happens, I'm probably going broke. If I did raise, then I would need to size my raise to between 3X the opps bet (42) and a pot-sized raise (60) and with multiple opps in the pot, I'd raise to 60, to try and get one or two of them to drop as I do not want to play a large pot out of position against multiple opponents. Also, a raise smaller than this gives the opps that are in position the correct pot odds to draw to beat me.. which is another thing that I do not want to do. The flop is a best-case scenario for me. Top pair, top kicker. When it's checked to me, I will make a standard value bet here, which is half the size of the pot (62). Once again, keeping the bet sizes standard helps to keep the opps guessing as to what cards I really have. The turn pairs the board and the first opp checks to me. I'm going to make another value bet here and keep it at my standard bet-size (1/2 pot). If I get raised, then someone most likely has an 8 and I would fold. If someone calls, then I'll re-evaluate after seeing the river. The river is an A, which gives me two pair. Here is where I have a decision to make and it will be based on my read of the opponent. If I think the opp is passive (especially if they are a calling station that will call any bet), then I want to make another value bet (1/2 pot) but since I don't have that much, I'll bet what I do have. If I think that the opp would fold to a shove, but may bluff at the pot if I check, then I'll check/call or check/raise, whichever gets all my chips into the pot. Yes, sometimes an opp could have an 8 here (A8, 78, 89, 88), I'm ahead the majority of the time, so I want to get my chips in. This is a good example of why I want to size my raises and bets correctly and not to make them too small or too large, as the less opps that see the flop, the less of a chance someone has an 8 and can beat me. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                          Ok, thanks for the advice

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            and now when I have my bankroll?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Infinity7772 View Post
                              and now when I have my bankroll?
                              Hi Infinity7772 Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course. Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion. Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there. Raiser umbup:
                              Moderator

                              Bracelet Winner


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.