PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankroll Builder

I have been playing with play money at pokerstars for about 6 months and I am considering moving to cash games. I have not made a deposit at Pokerstars as I have not been that game My goal is to play tournament poker both online and live. I would appreciate all the assistance I can get.

Thanks Black Duck48

Hi black duck48,

Yes, you are eligible and welcome to the Bankroll Builder.

To get you started we'd like you to play some play money games (In the PokerStars lobby go to Hold'em > Play Money > No Limit) and using the Hand Replayer please post a hand that you have found difficult here in this thread.

Doing this will ensure that you know how to use the hand replayer tool and if you've any questions on it just ask us.

Also please attend one each of the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions. You'll find these sessions daily in the Live Training section.

Please post back here when you have done both these things and we'll move you on to the next stage.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hand replayer

Hi John

I tried to follow instructions to down load a hand for you to analyse however as I own a Mac that function on Pokerstars does not seem to work.

I could send you a blow by blow description of a hand and you may be able to give me some advice on that. If that is OK??

Any suggests will be appreciated.

Cheers

Black Duck48

Comment

Hi black duck48!

That should work on a mac (know other mac users that it's worked fine for). Please post the hand history in here and I'll see if I can get it into the replayer and figure out what your problem with it is. I'll also go thru it for you.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Replayer

Hi John

Reading further it looks like you need facebook as well. I am not allowed to have facebook due to the nature of my employment.

I have tried to attempt to save a hand but I guess I am not technically savey enough to do that. Sorry to have wasted you time.

I will try to build a bankroll another way.

Cheers

Black Duck48

Comment

Hi black duck48!

This promotion does not require anything with facebook. Where did you see that in any of the promotional material for it?

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hey..Welcome!

I have a mac, and the hand replayer works fine. You just have to read the instructions carefully, or maybe open them in another window, so that you can see the instructions whilst doing it. Don't worry, it takes a few goes, and then it seems easy.

p.s. I sometimes forget to right-click COPY, when I have highlighted it.

If you need a hand send me a Private Message, and I will help you

GL

Weasel
              Last edited by WeaselBasher; Tue Oct 02, 2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.