PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cashblow881

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Cashblow881

Cashblow881

Hello there, I am new here, and I was wanting to know if I can use this promotion?

Thanks Casblow881!

• JWK24
    replied
    Originally posted by Cashblow811 View Post
    Hi, what are FPPS? ?
    Hi Cashblow811!

Here is a link to the VIP Club page that will explain what VPP's and FPP's are.

John (JWK24)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi, what are FPPS? ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
    Hi Cashblow811!

You will be credited with the next $2 within 24 hours. Good luck at the 1/2 cent NL tables with it. Remember to use what you have learned from the NL Cash Game quiz.

John (JWK24)
    Thank you very much, I'll try my best not to lose it this time!

Leave a comment:

• JWK24
    replied
    Hi Cashblow811!

You will be credited with the next $2 within 24 hours. Good luck at the 1/2 cent NL tables with it. Remember to use what you have learned from the NL Cash Game quiz.

John (JWK24)

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Ok, Sorry for being forward, just loving it so far, been reading the courses and watching videos, learned a lot!
    It's not a problem, and it's great to hear that you are enjoying it.

Raiser

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ok, Sorry for being forward, just loving it so far, been reading the courses and watching videos, learned a lot!

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Will I be able to get the $2.
    Hi Cashblow811,

Your personal trainer will let you know within 24 hours of his last post. You will always get at least one reply per day.

He'll be with you shortly,

Raiser

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Will I be able to get the $2.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What should I do now?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have also done the Bet Sizing and also Entering cash pots live training.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Great news!, I've Just passed the Cash game quiz at 85% although I could of done better but At least I passed wooo

What should I do next??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello Gareth, thank you for your hand review, I've taking your instructions on board, Now waiting to see what I must do so that I can get the other $2 and see if I can improve on my skill!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey Cashblow

I think you could have done a few things to improve your play in this hand, none of which have to do with the river. I think the river play is fine and you just got unlucky to run into KK in this situation and for the river to be the K of diamonds.

As it happens I think you should fold before the flop. Maybe if we had a stack to match our opponent's 5$ stack we could call, because then we could win all 5$ of his when we make a big hand like a straight or a flush. In this situation we can only win 1.77 from him and I don't think that is going to happen often enough for us to call with 98s here.

The thing is that we are in the small blind, which is the worst position to play from no matter what the circumstances. We are going to act first after the flop on every street against anyone -- we're at a real disadvantage. So when we are in the small blind we should have high requirements for entering a pot.

So before the flop I would fold. On the flop I would check and call, as opposed to leading out. If we check and call we allow our opponents to bluff with hands like QJ/KJ/AJ/AQ/AK. We are a favourite against all these hands and are happy to have them fire at this flop. We also don't want to bloat the pot, because we have second pair -- a medium strength hand -- and if we lead out our opponent can reopen the betting as they did.

When we hit this turn and this river we should and must really continue in the pot. There isn't much to remark upon on those later streets! But definitely ask any questions if you have them

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What do I do next?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.