PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!f00gZz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !f00gZz

!f00gZZ

Hi !f00gZz

Glad you joined use, welcome to PSO, this link will help you find your way around.

Enjoy, and good luck.

Comment

Ok, I finished the poker basics,cash game quizes, how do I get the 2$ so I can try it out on the tables? I got the ticket for the poker basic but the 2$ aint coming thru?

Comment

right play?

Comment

Aces ? what should I have done? Maybe jam Pre-flop? or on the Flop?

Comment

Originally posted by !f00gZz View Post
            !f00gZZ
            Hi !f00gZz, We will advise you on the next step within 24 hours. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks, this just confuses me a little bit. Im trying to take all the right steps but its not easy

Comment

Thanks, this just confuses me a little bit. Im trying to take all the right steps but its not easy
                No worries, we'll talk you through each step along the way. We'll get back to you within 24 hours. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi !f00gZz, You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion and can earn up to $8 while learning the fundamentals of the game with PokerSchoolOnline. To get you started we'd like you to play some play money games (In the PokerStars lobby go to Hold'em > Play Money > No Limit) and using the Hand Replayer please post a hand that you have found difficult here in this thread. Doing this will ensure that you know how to use the hand replayer tool and if you've any questions on it just ask us. Also please attend one of the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' live training sessions. You'll find these sessions daily in the Live Training section. Post back here when you have done both these things and we'll move you on to the next stage. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Right play?

Comment

Was this the right play also?

Comment

Hi, Thanks for posting the hand and I'll hand one of our Hand Analysers give you some pointers on it. Next step is to attend one of the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' live training sessions. You'll find these sessions daily in the Live Training section. Post back here when you have done this and we'll move you on to the next stage. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Next one starts tomorrow. Ill post once complete. Thanks so much again

Comment

Hi, I think AJo is just a fold preflop from UTG. Definitely ok to open the pot in late position, and most of the time in middle position depending on the opponents and stacks behind you, but from UTG just fold. If you are opening, make it a more standard raise, 5x bloats the pot too much and makes it harder for worse hands to call. Definitely good fold after all the cold calls of your raise and the blind shoving. Seat 1 stacking off with AJ as well is pretty terrible.
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi, I think it's better to just call preflop rather than raise to isolate with a small pair here and presumably loose blinds. Post flop I am probably not going to continuation bet this board with more than 1 opponent. On the turn after no one has shown aggression and we turn a set, the play is fine.
                              Head Live Trainer
                              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.