PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bigfoot2212 Bankroll Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigfoot2212 Bankroll Builder

Hello there , i've been told that if i have not made a deposit on my account yet or taken courses that i might be eligable for this promotion?

what do i need to do in order to start?

thank you in advance

Ok i read on a different post that the first step would be to play in a Play Money table and post a hard hand so i went ahead and did that
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Hi bigfoot2112!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer.

We will advise on what you will need to do for the next step in this promotion with this promotion within the next 24 hours.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok thank you, i'll wait to hear from you guys about what i will need to do next

Comment

Originally posted by bigfoot2212 View Post
          Ok thank you, i'll wait to hear from you guys about what i will need to do next
          Hi bigfoot2212, Unfortunately your account is not eligible for this promotion. You are still welcome to take the quizzes. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.