PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankroll Builder Introduction

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bankroll Builder Introduction

    Please note that from February 1st, 2015 the Bankroll Builder promotion will no longer be available at PokerSchoolOnline. However, don't despair, check out our Poker Bonus page for other great offers just for you!


    Welcome to the Bankroll Builder Promotion forum.

    Within this forum you will begin your personal Bankroll Builder promotion journey. Earn up to $8 while learning the fundamentals of the game with PokerSchoolOnline.

    Please note: This promotion is only available to members who have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars. For full details of how to complete the Bankroll Builder promotion go to this PAGE

    PokerSchoolOnline wishes you every success at building your bankroll and good luck at the tables!

    Best Regards,

    PokerSchoolOnline Team
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Feb 08, 2015, 03:08 PM.
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration


  • #2
    Am I Eligible?

    Am i elegible... Ive made a deposit and only passed the basic test... Not the cash test though

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pokerific85 View Post
      Am i elegible... Ive made a deposit and only passed the basic test... Not the cash test though
      Unfortunately not, this promo is only available to members who have not yet made a deposit. Thanks, Raiser umbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Unfortunately not, this promo is only available to members who have not yet made a deposit. Thanks, Raiser umbup:
        Only available to PSO members who have never made a deposit? Small sample size then I suspect. Ed
        4 Time Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          Hi i just completed the "Poker Basics" Quiz and i recived just a "PSO Member Ticket", i want to know if it is obligatory to make all this steps (here i mean if i must to play some play money games or to use hand replayer or to post here movies with my hands played)I dont know if it is necessary to to do all this things.If you can plz tell us more about this 2$ buy-in money promotion and all the steps cause first time i thought i have just to complet the Poker Basics Quiz like the old quiz's.
          THX!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ciora42 View Post
            Hi i just completed the "Poker Basics" Quiz and i recived just a "PSO Member Ticket", i want to know if it is obligatory to make all this steps (here i mean if i must to play some play money games or to use hand replayer or to post here movies with my hands played)I dont know if it is necessary to to do all this things.If you can plz tell us more about this 2$ buy-in money promotion and all the steps cause first time i thought i have just to complet the Poker Basics Quiz like the old quiz's. THX!
            Hi ciora42, and welcome to the Bankroll Builder promotion. In order to qualify for this promotion you must not have already made a deposit at PokerStars. If this applies to you then please start a new thread in the Bankroll Builder FORUM and follow the instructions of your personal coach. It's important you complete all the steps assigned by the coach in order to receive you bonuses. Raiser umbup:
            Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Sep 22, 2012, 06:01 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              bonus

              i havent deposited at pokerstars n i have cleared the basic assesment quiz , i have also posted a bankroll builder blog in this forum , wat should i do now

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by adi1711 View Post
                i havent deposited at pokerstars n i have cleared the basic assesment quiz , i have also posted a bankroll builder blog in this forum , wat should i do now
                Hi adil1711, I've replied to your thread, you can view it HERE Raiser umbup:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Eligiblily for the Bankroll Builder Promotion

                  Hello,
                  I've never deposited in Pokerstars, but I did pass the Basic Assessment Quiz and the Core quiz before you guys introduced this promotion. I've also played some real money cash games and tourneys in the past using money earned from freerolls and special offers.
                  So am I eligible for the offer and start the thread if I am?

                  Thank you
                  Bracelet Winner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by F27.Maverick View Post
                    Hello, So am I eligible for the offer and start the thread if I am? Thank you
                    Hi F27.Maverick, Please start your own thread in the Bankroll Builder forum and we will advise within 24 hours if you are eligible. Raiser umbup:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      hi i have made a deposit b4 but i would like to take this course for some experience. can i still do so??? it doesnt bother me that i dont get money for it i would just like the training and having the 1 on 1 experience of a trainer. Thanksumbup:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi Hanagis! Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you familiar with a number of the options that PSO has to offer. The courses can be found from the 'Courses' tab above. All PSO members can study them and take the quizzes for each. Also, there are four hand analysis sections, NLHE Cash Game, NLHE Tournament, Limit Hold'em and Other games. All memebers can post hands (1 hand per thread please) in the appropriate section and they will be analyzed by our Hand Analysis Team. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator



                        6 Time Bracelet Winner


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hi ive completed all courses and dont have that 2 dollar for bankrool builder.plz send that if i have rights for thank

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kokoc778 View Post
                            hi ive completed all courses and dont have that 2 dollar for bankrool builder.plz send that if i have rights for thank
                            Hi kokoc778, Hello and welcome. Please start a thread in the Bankroll Builder forum and somebody will guide you from there. Raiser umbup:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ive done all quiz,and attend in getting started live training,and in bet sizing and in entering a cash game po live rtaining and steel dont have that 2 dollars for bankroll builder.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.