PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Milestones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Milestones

I had another milestone today, made the final table in all three Women's tourneys. I had a recent back-to-back win also in the $5.50 tourney, nice bump for the BR ($68 + $66). I've found the PSO leagues are excellent training for other things, and the Live training and available videos are great. Thanks PSO!! umbup:umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Good Job Joy! Nice! Way to go Joy Got to love those final table bank roll boosts,,umbup:

Comment

Hey, Joy ... I saw you in the 'News'!! http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/pokers...an-094001.html Awesome stuff there - congrats!! umbup: umbup:

Comment

Thanks, Sam, the jump they mention came when I won the back to back games. First place is twenty points, so it's a big jump. The $5.50 tourneys are usually quite small, so you only get points for final tables, and only 6 or 7 are paid..

I'll be cutting back on these for a while, but I'm still trying to play the $5.50 tourneys. In the summer when it's nice out I'm enjoying the weather and concentrating more on gardening.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I tried a couple of games once or twice, with the $0.10 and $1.00 leagues, but yeah it didn't seem at all that easy to win the monthly prizes (have to make it far, play a fair number of games, etc), so that's cool to hear you've done so well umbup: But yeah, gardening sounds fun too!!

Comment

v nice keep it up umbup:

Comment

wtg Joy ..

Comment

Thanks, Texaskick, as I recall you were a pretty formidable player when Americans were allowed to play, so your comments mean a lot.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.